Best of eBay and Craigslist

renault rodeo. I love them.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Renault-Rodeo-4-Cabrio-Buggy_W0QQitemZ290249497706QQihZ019QQcategoryZ29750QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

c33a_1.JPG

Last edited:
Maybe is has bulletproof glass, kevlar roof and machines guns and nuclear missiles within the bodywork. :p

Last edited:
nuclear missiles hidden around the body.

Yes, it's solved. This is where he kept his weapons of mass destruction. So beware - by buying it you'll be the next member of the axis of evil...

i saw on the internets that soldiers blew most of the cars up, still how did they get their hands on that anyway ?

I think they only destroy the 'worthless' ones. Like an LM002 they captured, and used for target practice because they didn't know what it was... :mad: (Guess which country's soldiers did this...)

Whats with the centre consol on the rolls?? :blink:

"We need to repair the ignition it will come with new keys. We also have to fit a stereo as old one stolen by the Army who broke the centre consuls in both cars."

:?

I think they only destroy the 'worthless' ones. Like an LM002 they captured, and used for target practice because they didn't know what it was... :mad: (Guess which country's soldiers did this...)

When American troops entered one of Saddam's palace's a few years ago, I heard that there was a lot of looting and violence taking place as civilians were trying to steal as much as possible. This included cars of course, and I assume to discourage this, the troops were ordered to destroy several cars. And honestly, many of his cars wouldn't have survived any way.

At first i thought "hmm just a shiny 2CV" and i closed the link....but while closing it i saw something about 4x4, re-opened the link and...:love:.

:thumbsup:Very nice find. i love it :D

Sold for $93,600 inclusive of Buyer's Premium.

Top Gear's Crashed G-Wiz!

Work of art

Fancy owning a slice of Top Gear history? OK, so it's a particularly mangled, smashed-up slice. But a slice, nonetheless.

With all the money we take going to Children in Need, rather than our beer fund.

This is the G-Wiz we crashed last year, in our very own scientific test. We wanted to see if a driver could survive a 64kph smash.

The result? Erm, just look at how it caved in - scary, eh?

Anyway, since our test, the G-Wiz has been parked up here at Top Gear HQ, so we thought it was time to give it a proper home.

So if you've ever fancied giving a smashed-up G-Wiz pride of place on your mantelpiece, now's your chance.

We're putting it on eBay, to raise some cash for Children in Need don't forget, so get on over there...

Bid for Top Gear G-Wiz on eBay.

Bidding will start at just a quid. But here's the deal; the winner of the auction will have to collect it.

Just imagine sticking this in your back garden, or in the corner of your dream garage. Would certainly get people chatting at a barbecue... So get bidding.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330263149132

aa43_1.jpg

a6f4_1.jpg

803d_1.jpg

If the Rolls comes with a gold-plated Ak-47 I will buy it. Or you could buy it and the Renault Rodeo and do battle.