FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

Finally ordered Outlines and Careless Air in medium, and a white static cling. :)

Orders for the new shirts will be closing around 8AM EST tomorrow morning! It's highly unlikely that there will be extras printed, so if you want shirts, you need to order them now!

Dang I am so mad I missed this. I got paid and came here to order a shirt and sticker and the store is closed. :(

Wait... so it's impossible to order shirts together with the Work Shirts and Hoodies? That's stupid from a shipping-together point of view. I hope there will be some leftovers to order with the shirts.

(Quiky, you got a PM regarding this)

Work shirts are too big to be shipped with other items, and the costs don't scale very well. Shipping 1 shirt = $11(ish) international, work shirt+regular shirt = $27+. Shipping separately = $22(ish).

The deadline was posted on the first page of the thread AND I extended it by 3 days. Sorry folks, but if you missed out, you missed out.

Work shirts are too big to be shipped with other items, and the costs don't scale very well. Shipping 1 shirt = $11(ish) international, work shirt+regular shirt = $27+. Shipping separately = $22(ish).

The deadline was posted on the first page of the thread AND I extended it by 3 days. Sorry folks, but if you missed out, you missed out.

Next time you should have viper put a post out on the main page saying shirt order is ending in 2 or 3 days whatever. I dont always get a chance to come to the forums everyday, especially this section.

Hey Quiky, I am just making sure you guys got my order, I got the paypal reciept but just want to make sure it went through ok.

Hey Quiky, I am just making sure you guys got my order, I got the paypal reciept but just want to make sure it went through ok.
Got the order, just waiting on the echeck to clear.

Got the order, just waiting on the echeck to clear.

Ok good, as my bank recently declined me a credit card (ya I am a student, and I've been with you guys for 5 years...give me one) all I had was a bank card...so it will take a week or so. Hope thats ok.

It's starting to get a bit cold, maybe I should start looking for a jacket or hoodie or something.

So when will the hoodie/work shirt order start? The "later date" posted on the store page passed without it re-opening ;)

It's starting to get a bit cold, maybe I should start looking for a jacket or hoodie or something.

yes, does anyone know where you can order some cool hoodies? I'm completely lost. Having one that somehow incorporates TG/FG would be even better...

I cant take orders until I get a firm price from the printer. Unless you want me to charge a random number.. today is.. $598 per hoodie. :p

Dammit! Shake that Magic 8-Ball again, Quiky.

a bit??? 45F in mother-f*ing West Virginia! I'm expecting snow tonight...

We are expecting 12" of Global Warming in the mountains tomorrow, and are under a Winter Storm Advisory.

puff 3-5 celsius (37 to 41 F :D ) here :p and no snow.
I wish we could have the snow later in the year.

Now where i put my autumm clothes, this t-shirt starts to be little cold, maybe i'll change to long underpants as well.

oh well as long as there is icecream the winter isn't as bad.