Forza Motorsport 3

From those shots it looks like it's missing a whole load of reflections, making it look slightly cartoony... Again.

From those shots it looks like it's missing a whole load of reflections, making it look slightly cartoony... Again.
Maybe the camera has CPL filter on it. ::lol:

I see what you mean though. There is not much reflections. Although it still looks way better than overdoing it with "HDR" or bloom effects. They could have done that, but I guess game devs are over that phase now.

I kinda like the graphics, they are very crisp and clean, and show the lines and details of the cars very well. Paint jobs were really lost under the reflections in FM2, but now they seem very visible.

:woot:

Amazing. They got the exhaust note all wrong tho. What they did was to make it sound like a V8, but in reality the Veyron sounds like nothing else on the road.

The Veyron is probably also one of the harder cars to get right soundwise.

All in all I think they seem to be doing quite a good job on the sound :)

2zrnubr.gif

What's a R35?*

Seems like these pics are from an old build, this and the Veyron video have that sort of dull plastic finish to them, but the new shots we've been seeing have that ironed out for the most part.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xApsQc2Hi64[/YOUTUBE]

I think they got the Veyron sound alright, it does have a nice V8-ish (cross-plane) burble to it. You almost never hear it though because it's always wizzing by at a million miles per hour and all you hear is this hurricane of intake noise, which I think Turn 10 should have added more of. Still though, we got a f-in Veyron. :mrgreen:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N29zZFDXuNQ[/YOUTUBE]

*10 bucks says the R35 is in as well.

Last edited:
A bit off topic, but...
You've never heard of the Bugatti Veyron, the latest addition to Forza Motorsport 3 lineup of cars? Neither had we;
That must be one hell of a rock those guys are living under! :blink:

BUGATTI VEYRON!!!!! :blowup:

FM2 demo was released under a month before release, so I think we don't see one before early October.

But I sure hope I'm wrong! :mrgreen:

The demo has been hinted at for September 24th.

Expect a Pitpass later this week, hopefully with new cars, possibly a new video. I guess they've been also working on getting another Podcast together.

Sweet. Hope I got some 24h Gold coupon somewhere so I can get it instantly. Guess I should get that router thingy so I can plug my box to the internet too. :/

Forzamotorsport.net is being slow as fuck, but there's a new V8 Supercars pitpass up with some more screenshots if you can wait the 10 minutes it takes for the page to load.

Last edited:
Forzamotorsport.net is being slow as fuck, but there's a new V8 Supercars pitpass up with some more screenshots if you can wait the 10 minutes it takes for the page to load.

I tried it but it kept saying Server Error or something when I tried going to the gallery. Oh well, I'm just happy to see the Veyron finally in Forza. Also that's the Catalunya in the Veyron vid?

Been a while since we had a screenshot clusterfuck.

FM3_V8Supercar_2.jpg

FM3_V8Supercar_1.jpg

FM3_V8Supercar_5.jpg

FM3_V8Supercar_3.jpg

FM3_V8supercars_8.jpg

FM3_V8supercars_9.jpg

FM3_V8supercars_10.jpg

FM3_V8supercars_11.jpg

FM3_V8supercars_12.jpg

FM3_V8Supercar_4.jpg

FM3_V8supercars_1.jpg

FM3_V8supercars_2.jpg

FM3_V8supercars_3.jpg

FM3_V8supercars_4.jpg

FM3_V8supercars_5.jpg

FM3_V8supercars_6.jpg

FM3_V8supercars_7.jpg

What, all those shots and not ONE interior?!

hmm.. isn't R35 GT-R supposed to be the safety car of V8 Supercars?