Hammond's helmet - HE HAS IT!!!!

It's amazing isn't it? A topic like this and people still manage to find something to bitch about...

ever heard of the internet, the actual thing you're using?? believe it or not its available in belgium!
You can go to a taping of Top Gear over the internet? I gotta get me some of that! :eek:

Whatever, bone, i dont give a crap what you think, so lets just leave it, we werent just bitching about a bloody signature, we were effectively having a chat about the night.

And yes fbc, i agree, i just asked you a question, you gave me an answer, and look whats happened now.....

I have never had an autograph off anyone in my entire life. Dont judge me just because i want one autograph off someone; so keep your stupid ideologies and assumptions in your head.

After paying ?60 to go to the show, i at least wanted to come back with either an autograph or a picture with one of the presenters, but i didnt get them, end of. case closed.

So yes hondaf1, lets get back on topic. :)

Last edited:
Cool it, guys. Further bitching / name calling / etc. will result in a warning and/or temporary ban. :rolleyes:

Cool it, guys. Further bitching / name calling / etc. will result in a warning and/or temporary ban. :rolleyes:

I agree Viper, i didnt intend for this to happen, i was only asking a few simple questions etc.

Thank god you have arrived to calm it down, i knew it would get out of hand sooner or later

Last edited:
After paying ?60 to go to the show, i at least wanted to come back with either an autograph or a picture with one of the presenters, but i didnt get them, end of. case closed.

But the ?60 you paid for the ticket went to Comic Relief, so was put to good use and could have saved someone's life. The good feeling from knowing your money went to a worthy cause should compensate for the lack of autograph surely?
Some people only had to pledge ?20 and got a ticket. I pledged ?100 and got one. Some pledged even more. When I went to the filming at the end of January I got signatures, because they have time and it was earlier in the day.
But sending a letter to the Top Gear office at White city is your best bet, though you won't get an original signature. It will be pre printed, probably a montage on A4 paper. I know because I got one.

:offtopic: :offtopic: Come on guys, the thread says Hammond's helmet - HE HAS IT!!!! Not, lets bitch about the fact that I didnt get an autograph. Yep, Im guilty of going off topic too, but lets just get back on topic!!

Fine, fine, i'll make a call and get him to join the forum and share his feelings. :p

Good work guys. I'm sure he'll like it. I just hope it fits and he wears it on the show.

Lets just pray and hope they break the rule of 'not mentioning the crash on Topgear again' and bring it out during the news section in the next series. We are allowed to hope right?

thats kool, did he write a letter to final gear or something to say thanks ? how do us know he got it?

we appointed someone to look in his bathroom/bedroom window every tuedsay from 9-5

For all of those who said that they wish they could have contributed - i thhink the air ambulence thing is still going - its a great and worthy cause :)