Hockey 2009-10

These NHL finals have now become so boring that discussion has shifted to the results of the worlds.
wow.

These NHL finals have now become so boring that discussion has shifted to the results of the worlds.
wow.

It is quite boring when noghing happens in the next week or so... I hope Blackhawks wins, but Flyers isn't too bad either.

Chicago wins it handily, but Byfuglien is a non-factor. Philly's a big team and he just won't be able to have the same kind of impact.

Bryn?s have lost three goalkeepers to NHL. Now there are no good ones left... Dammit!

Last edited:
I hope Chicago sweeps Philly just because I'm a Pens fan, and I can't stand the idea of the wrong side of the state winning the Finals.

I'm really liking the Flyers chances right now. Hopefully they can pull it off in the next 2 and win at home. Watching the away team lift the cup is never as much fun.

I am shocked at how bad Chicago was playing recently.

They played both games in Philly like they expected to win, and didn't work for the win at all.

The Union are playing in Chicago tonight, so during the pre-game warmups they looked like this:

6a00d83451af4b69e20133f037b8bb970b-pi

City solidarity, fuck yeah. I love it :)

I am shocked at how bad Chicago was playing recently.

They played both games in Philly like they expected to win, and didn't work for the win at all.

This was the Pens' undoing. They played like Montreal would be an easy win.

However, Chicago has to feel humiliated now, and that'll charge them for the rest of the series. I think it may go to 7.

The Union are playing in Chicago tonight, so during the pre-game warmups they looked like this:

6a00d83451af4b69e20133f037b8bb970b-pi

City solidarity, fuck yeah. I love it :)

I'm amazed Section 8 didn't try to shank one of them for that.

Next time the Fire play in Philadelphia, the road fans will try to burn down your stadium.

Ha. Good luck.

Anyway, more picturey goodness:

6a00d83451af4b69e20133f039b4c0970b-pi