IceBone's roadblog

I thought the beautiful scenery would speak for itself, but I forgot I was recording using my phone...

Also, not all of us can enunciate English as well as you. ;)

You're canadian, ffs... English is a primary language in your country, it isn't in mine. :p

^ But I'm just a poor immigrant! Farsi is actually my first language, though I speak/read/write/comprehend English much better.

You may not believe me, but it seems you are a natural in front of a camera.

Well, watching it myself, i find a need to develop a less boring speaking style. I was a lot less nervous this time, though. Practice, practice, practice! (and lose weight, god damn!)

Well, your voice itself is a good pitch, and your metering is fine, also. Just use your normal voice like you are speaking to someone in the car, and it will turn out fine. :) Try this the next time: speak from your stomach than from your throat. In other words, tighten up your stomach muscles. That will give your voice more presence, and make it louder.

It could be worse. Your voice could be monotone, or nasally, or too high or too low.

Well, we'll see next weekend. Gonna meet Slycer again for a kebab and beer and i'll document the journey there.

So these are the pickup lines you've been using to arrange bromances then? :D

You may not believe me, but it seems you are a natural in front of a camera.

So these are the pickup lines you've been using to arrange bromances then? :D

Fine...yes. You busted me. Are you happy now?? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?!?

:|

Anyhow, it is my nature to encourage people so that they may give 100% in all that they do and be satisfied with the fruits of their labor, because sometimes there is a voice in their head saying that they cannot.

I'm afraid that i would call slovenia eastern europe, at least the easternmost 1/3rd. Its kind of below the very western tip of poland, which i think most of us agree is eastern europe.

Not that it matters one bit, the videos kick ass, keep it up.

^ What, is that a dig at postwhoring?

Post whoring is old news, rep whoring is where the action is now a-days.

this is a cool idea, I can't beleive I missed this thread... Keep up the good work!

I just watched the second and it is making me want to make one too. Then the whole internets can see the 6 lane streets that are Dallas, Texas.