INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello everyone, I am Evert, I live in Belgium and drive a strange range rover P38 HSE So the 4.6 l V8

hello

hello

Hello everyone, I am Evert, I live in Belgium and drive a strange range rover P38 HSE So the 4.6 l V8.

Evert

Hi, I'm Claudia, I'm from Poland :) I registered in this amazing forum, cause I like Top Gear so much!

:welcome:

Don't forget to read the rules! And a special Hello to Claudia!

This place seriously needs more women!

Last edited:
Hello, new to forum, name is Guy from Canada. I own a 1988 TESTAROSSA, first Ferrari, has been 4 years of enjoyable ownership. Love the site and all it's offerings. Cheers

Hey everybody..... I'm new to the site.
My name is Brandyn, live in kansas. And i drive a old bonneville and old Motorcycle.
Join the forum cause, well, i like Top Gear

Peace out,
Brandyn

Registered a while back, hoping to maybe become active in the boards here.

Top Gear fan since 2005.
Car: 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, 3.8L V6 with 6-speed manual. Red.

Hi.

have been lurking around here for quite a long time. never posted much. love top gear and cars/bikes.

originaly from lithuania, live in sf, ca, us now.

current transportation:
02 subaru outback (daily driver/ski car)
05 subaru outback XT
95 4runner 4x4
87 supra t67 (478rwhp 482rwtq on old t63)
08 cbr600rr
08 zx6r
09 fz6r

previous:
83 opel kadet
92 190E 2.6
88 supra turbo
92 svx
95 civic
92 legacy
02 cl55
03 cl600
94 miata
and few more

Hi,

my name is Jools I live in Wakefield UK and I love Top Gear.

I especially like the tasks/adventures they do.

Merry Christmas all

Finally got verified after a couple months. Browse around, like TGUK and TGUS. Am in NC, USA. Addicted to Nissans.

New here but not to Top Gear. Participated during their filming at VIR on 9/15/10 (for the episode that just aired today)

I'm Emarline, which can be shortened to Emar. No, it's not my real name, but it is the screen name I use online, so there we go.

I've only recently gotten into Top Gear a few months back, probably around when season 15 started airing on BBCAmerica, but I've been doing my best to get caught up. I tried watching TGA, but ... it's not even on the same level as TGUK. You really can't beat the original.

When I'm home (I go to school in New York ... not the most car-friendly city), I drive a diesel 2001 VW Jetta. Not the nicest car, but it gets me where I need to go and that's fine for me right now. I am quite fond of Aston Martins, though ... One of these days, I'll be able to afford one!

Hi All, my name is Glen aka Chromaxe and I'd classify myself as a TopGearAholic, (one step removed from a TopGearTragic) ... Love motorsport (regardless of the number of wheels) and my only claim to fame is that I've driven 1000km's to Sydney to see the 4th Ep of this last (3rd) series of TopGearOz. Drive a Ford Territory and enjoy reading everyone's thoughts through this forum. Stay Safe and on the Black Stuff over Christmas/New Year!!

They made me do it.

Seriously though I'm a long time reader (especially 'Most Distracting Audience Memeber'), first-ish time poster from Perth, Western Australia (where Australia regained the Ashes for 2010).

Grew up in Tassie (where Ricky Ponting and D Boon are from), lived in Victoria for 10 yrs and for the last 4 yrs have craved a decent drivers road.

I've lived in WA for 4 yrs.

That's about it then.

Ciao.

PS - Top Gear USA is good - really good. Jezz + co, the formula does work. Yay.

Last edited: