INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello! I am Baron, from New York City. Own a family-friendly Honda CR-V now, but have had 17 other cars; many of these cars were worthy of either Top Gear cheap car challenges, or Top Gear Epic Races...

Hi everyone,
I'm Pieter and I'm from Belgium, I'm a fan of Topgear UK for years now.
I'm a computer science student and I'm 19.
I own a Fiesta sport here is a picture of it when I was in France on holiday :
61559_1568248841243_1086104828_31694665_421856_n.jpg

I hope I can come more often on the finalgear forums and meet some of you guys !
Cya soon :)

Hey,my name is Farhad.I'm 22 and I'm from Iran.right now i live in Gothenburg,Sweden.I love TOP GEAR UK n i also watch fifth gear and F1.I havent had a car yet but im always thinking about what is gonna be my first car,second car ...

Hello, I'm my name is Scarlett, I'm 21, from the south of England, I drive a BMW.
7523_1255442423475_1152005297_786673_8061268_n.jpg

The green one (E36) was my old one, the blue one (E46) is my current one. I had two for a brief while, whilst I was trying to sell the old one.

I hope I won't be the only female on here. :)

My name is Mike from Baltimore, Maryland. I have been a huge Top Gear fan for many many years. I have started watching the new US version. I thought episode three was hilarious but there is a lot of room for improvement.

My name's Nick, I'm a student at sonoma state and I've been a car guy my whole life. My dad restores muscle cars, and I've never owned a car with fuel injection to date!

Hi everyone!

I'm Kristjan from Estonia. Watching Top Gear since around 2005. I work as a software developer, while trying to graduate from Estonian IT College as a system administrator. A lot of my spare time is spent singing: in a rock band (just released our first album), in a choir (took a break for this year), with a big band or just by myself... Unless there's an F1 race -- that's sacred time. Also, I'm engaged, but the wedding date has not been set (probably within 3 years, though).

Uh... so yeah, plenty of stuff going on. :)

Also, here's a video:

Hello one and all. We might have to get some crowd control happening soon :D

:welcome:

Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules. A quick read of those will mean you are less likely to suffer. That could be an understatement, but might at least save you from some of the more irritating gaffes that will induce the ire of others. Well, most others anyway.

Not-a-dudes, for a pink username, go here.

For posting your cars, please read the rules first.

Also, don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads. And please think before bumping really old threads! Necro-ing threads usually gets you nothing but red blobbies, aka rep.

We're somewhat normal-ish, mostly, on occasion. Please, have a cruise around and see the sights!

- ashspet

Hello there,

My name's Kev, I'm from Manchester and I'm a caraholic, anything vehicles really. BTCC, WTCC, WRC, F1 (now and then), V8 Supercars. Thanks for having me.

PS, I'm a gaming/Home Cinema loon, too... Peace..

Hello, my names Manny and I'm a big fan of anything racing and auto related. Been a member of many local car forums but the fact that this one merges so many of my interests and is international really drew my attention. Really lookng forward to looking around here.

Hi,

i am tony from Ireland and i am a car nut. This is my car and i love it.
15463_372161910146_657585146_10164051_1183934_n.jpg

Hi. My name is Cep. I'm a 19 year-old college kid from Indonesia. Last year I got an opportunity to finish my senior high school year in USA. But more importantly, I got a chance to see 2010 Indianapolis 500!!! That was the most memorable moment in my life ever!!!

e1167555d06eac84e9759de54dcdd9126g.jpg

Now, I'm back in Indonesia, which is not really a good country to be honest. The internet is really slow and expensive here. lol.

I support anyone in motorsport, but I have to admit that I'm a loyal Ferrari fan...

I love simracing. My list including: rFactor, GTR2, F1C, NR2003, GPL, RBR, etc.. And well, I got a DFGT wheel from my host family when I was still in America. :)

I have some stuff to share here also, I hope I will enjoy my stay...

Sampai jumpa!

Hello one and all. We might have to get some crowd control happening soon :D

Yeah, it?s a bit like rounding up your horses.:p

Yeah and a :welcome: from me too.

Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules. A quick read of those will mean you are less likely to suffer. That could be an understatement, but might at least save you from some of the more irritating gaffes that will induce the ire of others. Well, most others anyway.

Not-a-dudes, for a pink username, go here.

For posting your cars, please read the rules first.

I am so going to quote & plagiarise this post in future. :mrgreen:

Also, don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads. And please think before bumping really old threads! Necro-ing threads usually gets you nothing but red blobbies, aka rep.

We also quite like good punctuation, correct spelling and capital letters used, where appropriate. And no wacky colours or Fonts or sizes.

We're somewhat normal-ish, mostly, on occasion. Please, have a cruise around and see the sights!

- ashspet

We is normal?

Looks at Off Topic Forum.

* checks Australian dictionary for the word ?normal? *

:?

I am so going to quote & plagiarise this post in future. :mrgreen:
:lmao:

We also quite like good punctuation, correct spelling and capital letters used, where appropriate. And no wacky colours or Fonts or sizes.
So, Comic Sans is considered the work of the devil

We is normal?

Looks at Off Topic Forum.

* checks Australian dictionary for the word ?normal? *

:?
I said somewhat normalish on occasion. And sometimes we are in the same country as normal. albeit briefly :p

Hey Guys!

My name is Will and I live in the united states. I watch top gear pretty regularly where/when I can (though mostly through the internets ... cough cough).

Here is a pic of me during a track day this summer.
trackDaySmall.jpg

Hope to post more on the forums here soon. This is an awesome community!

-Will

Hi, I'm Tang. I'm in the US over on the left coast. Love UK Top Gear and I hope US Top Gear finds its footing. Love cars, especially muscle cars, but to date the best I've been able to do is a mustang.