Lens Flair

7493528110_53a0e892c3_b.jpg

Last Week i fiddled around with my camera and that is the end result of it.

Here is my Flickr Fotostream http://flic.kr/ps/2fu4F1 with all my pictures right now.Maybe you experts have some handy tips for Camera Setting Filter etc (all the images are not Ps'ed in anyway,only added watermark,resize and censored the licence plates):

Here are 2 examples:

IMG_8749_kopie-klein,1 von Dennis Boberg auf Flickr

IMG_9035-klein,10 von Dennis Boberg auf Flickr

What did you fiddle w exactly for that VW shot? It's nice that it doesn't look overly processed. I'm guessing the shot out of the box was probably badly exposed or something and you balanced the foreground and background exposure better.

Random shot on the iphone and leftover cookie packages

Oreos by KayOne73, on Flickr

Last edited:
What did you fiddle w exactly for that VW shot? It's nice that it doesn't look overly processed. I'm guessing the shot out of the box was probably badly exposed or something and you balanced the foreground and background exposure better.

Well I played a bit with the shutter speed,Focus and Iso. The Beetle picture is straight of the Camera only resized to be more Web friendly.
Gonna get a Sunblend (Straylight?) and a nice Telezoom (55-200 or 300 don't know yet).

This SRT-4 packs 430 horsepower. Quite why someone would go this far to push that much power from a FWD car is beyond me, let alone one that is street legal and used for track stuff (not drag racing). His other car is a lifted older gen Jeep Wrangler with a supercharged Viper V10, putting out 750hp. Some people just are plain silly.

177529_438692346163348_2030642870_o.jpg
why invest all that money in THAT car? it's hateful IMO but I respect the man's passion for cars

Been away for a while... Life has been boring since I got back from Europe. We had our annual Muslim community BBQ today. Being an idiot, I decided not to bring my camera since the park isn't very scenic. Turns out one of the guys there is a falconer. I drove back home to pick up my camera and drove back to the park just for this (1 hour each way). I think it was worth it. :)

IMG_3067 by Ferrari_Freak, on Flickr

More in the birds+wildlife thread.