Lens Flair

That is excellent. Very moody. +1 imaginary rep to you ;)

Were I you, I'd try and get it published on 1x, I think you've got a chance with that one.

Makes me wish we actually had some interesting architecture around here. There are only a handful of semi-interesting buildings in the nearest large centre.

Last edited:
12456789.jpg

Manhattanhenge.

That is excellent. Very moody. +1 imaginary rep to you ;)
Were I you, I'd try and get it published on 1x, I think you've got a chance with that one.
Makes me wish we actually had some interesting architecture around here. There are only a handful of semi-interesting buildings in the nearest large centre.

Thanks a bunch! Haven't heard of 1x so maybe will look into it. :) And there isn't much decent architecture here really - just The Shard :p

CHIO_2012.jpg

So last week I went to a nature reserve and spent a few hours walking around taking photos. As I was about to leave this deer appeared behind the car park...

DSC_2766_1-5_S.jpg

Cursing my choice to use this cheap lens at its 'soft, soft, soft' 200mm though.

^ Well thankyouverymuch. :p

Nothing like hanging my camera and someone else's ?350 lens off the side of the car with a ?4 mount. :)

^I would lighten the shadows on that one a little bit so we can see the two men more clearly, especially because one is looking at the lens.