Post a pic of yourself

Looks like you need something with more horsepower! :lol: (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Those Diamonds are pretty nice! I've flown in a Katana a few times and I love the jet fighter style cockpit and the cool joystick. They're amazingly light on the controls too. But I'm usually stuck in beat up old Cessnas. :lol: Plus the runway I use is basically a long driveway.

I must have a deathwish since I fly small planes, am going to be motorbiking soon, and driving somewhat quickly. :blink:
I have to agree with you about the cockpit. I'm not sure whether the Katana uses the same, horrible, solution for taxiing; differential braking (the nosewheel is a shopping cart wheel). :?

That and the fact the DA40 (Diesel), doesn't like short runways, made me swap to Piper Warrior's, with a staggering 160bhp. 8)

368153961_0d84062d48_o.jpg
(It is fully IFR equipped though. :p)
368877509_ba41587bb5_o.jpg
Did I mention I love it's raked winglets? :p

That's a shedload better than what I flew when I could afford it! I was exclusively on 152s, including the Aerobat version. I'm going back to it when I've got a steady job, it's one of the best things I've ever done.

http://img72.imageshack.**/img72/7460/img0440zi2.jpg

We met Marcus and Frederik (drummer and guitarist) of Blind Guardian at the Melbourne markets on Saturday. They were wearing ridiculous cork hats which presented a great photo opportunity. Their gig that night was absolutely awesome. In the pic, I'm second from left.

Last edited:
^ :lol:

Since I'm sort of new here I thought it would be a good idea if you lot knew who you were talking to so here I am!!
Picture8.jpg

It's generally a bad idea for a girl to post a picture on an all-guys forum but hey, welcome! :)

Ok, I know it's a stupid game,
but guess where I'm from :)

P31300011.jpg

2007_0202novo30014.jpg

Welcome Shani!
Time for another "Not a dude" title.

Nah, I should've said I'm from somewhere in Europe,
nowhere near Georgia anyway :)

For some reason, a LOT of people ( especially when I'm on vacation somewhere )
think I'm this or that nationality. It happens really often, even in my hometown,
people think I'm a foreigner. At first I was surprised by that, but eventually I got used to it :D

Nah, I should've said I'm from somewhere in Europe,
nowhere near Georgia anyway :)

For some reason, a LOT of people ( especially when I'm on vacation somewhere )
think I'm this or that nationality. It happens really often, even in my hometown,
people think I'm a foreigner. At first I was surprised by that, but eventually I got used to it :D

Dude, you're Zangief!

http://img90.imageshack.**/img90/825/200pxzangiefmx7.jpg