Random Thoughts....

Today was wet. Tomorrow: probably wet. The next day...yep.

I feel like I'm back in Seattle, only the rain here is way more hardcore. Makes for some fun puddles, though...

It?s been raining non-stop for 8 days....:mad:
I am dying to go out and photograph things with my new camera, but this damn rain does not stop! :cry:

It?s been raining non-stop for 8 days....:mad:
I am dying to go out and photograph things with my new camera, but this damn rain does not stop! :cry:

You could always go try the new camera anyway.

I used to think umbrellas were for the weak...nope. Umbrellas are for people who don't want to drown expensive cameras in nutty TX rainstorms. Had a nice little huddle of film majors with umbrellas around ours today.

I think this wet soggy mess is karma getting back at me for filming outdoor flame barbecue pits in hundred-degree weather for the last film project I did. That was hot and dry and everything we returned smelled delicious! LOL. I feel for whoever borrowed those after us. "This smells like...pork? Wood? Wait..."

Why didn't I bet more than twenty measly dollars?! :wall:

Seriously, $20 is a sissy little piss-weak girl bet.

Ah well, I should be getting back about $45... Should I spend it on alcohol or just waste it?

I don't think it's possible to have a Twitter without posting to it stumbling-down drunk at least a few times.

I think it's drunk pants update time...

You could always just give me the money.

I think it's a draw, technically. :think:

We might have to get a ruling from an impartial third party.

Drinking alcohol is not wasting monies so you both loose! :p
All your booze are belong to me!

Ouchies, got a load of blisters on my feet from my new pumps.

Stupid New Look :mad:

And I can never wear them again...one because I am pretty sure the inside of them are coated with broken glass....and blood :(

Ouchies, got a load of blisters on my feet from my new pumps.

Stupid New Look :mad:

And I can never wear them again...one because I am pretty sure the inside of them are coated with broken glass....and blood :(

Cocaine's a hell o.....wowee, what happened?

+1, that is just amazing. I need to try this when I get off my tiny netbook screen.

Rotate seems to work fine for me, and a lot of tetris games make the drop function a commitment like that.

Rotate needs to rotate in two directions, not just one, and just because a lot of people implement a drop like that doesn't mean it's right. Either make it an instantaneous full drop or a stoppable slower drop, not this slow, you can't move the piece after you choose to drop it crap, it doesn't flow properly. You can't play proper tetris with unidirectional rotation and that scuzzy dropping scheme.

Nothing happened really, just the shoes rubbed at the back of my feet and my small toes. :(

Hurts like a motherfucker, and there's a big blood stain at the back of the left shoe.

I put them on today for the first time, with a pair of cropped pants ( the sun is splitting the rocks here so I thought I should make the most of it), and I was heading down to the shopping centre. I made it to the top of the road when I noticed the big spot of blood on the back of it, so I headed back home and tried out the Party Feet things. That stinged like a bitch when I put it on the cut :(

Anyways, I headed back out again, feeling much more comfortable.

The piece of shit lasted about 5 minutes, and ended up having to ring my Dad to pick me up :(

I hate shoes.