Random Thoughts....

Yay \o/

Great, I just turned my dinner into charcoal by forgetting having put it into the oven ... and my appartment into a smoking-chamber ...

*coughs*

Congrats Blake. Now all you need to do is send death threats to the Queen. :p

Ah, september 15th. To tea drinkers the day of the battle of britain. To me, Independence day.

Which means:
-Plastered dad
-sunburned mom
-Boring TV
-All my family at home
- The melodious sounds of honduran music

Happy independence day

Delayed edit: Congrats BlaRo.

Last edited:
:thumbsup:

Unless someone can tell me a color that goes well with maroon shoes.
Yellow jeans and a blue shirt.....or blue jeans and a yellow shirt....

or anything. It's all in the attitude :grin:

Why is it that if you spend all night tossing and turning, that you funally fall in to the BEST sleep ever either 1) 45 minutes before your alarm is due to go off, and you're so tired you sleep through it or 2) immediately after you turn off your alarm and have to get up?

Scientific congresses are brilliant. Got totally plastered at a "reception to honor the chancellor of the university" within three hours. Off to bed, first block of presentations at 9am tomorrow.

That is similar to how therapy for depression depresses me :lol:

I am suggesting the coloring of man shoes are generally more boring than girl shoes, as would be evident if you go to a shoe store/department and notice the rainbow of girl shoes when most man shoes are black and brown :p
Obviously I also own/wear black and brown shoes of the same reason that sky blue and teal shoes for example only go with outfits with complimentary colors.

Got to love messing with users. Telling them that the problem is a very serious PEBCAK*. They get all concerned. Sometimes it's hard to keep a straight face.

(*Problem exists between chair and keyboard)

My shoes are always brown! :p

Having said that all my outfits are either blue or brown/cream, most of my shirts are either brown or blue, my trousers are all blue jeans or cords in brown or black. Also got a couple of James Mayish jumpers in cream/grey and a single green and cream striped one!
I'm not a very colourful person when it comes to clothes, I like to think I look smart though. :)