Random Thoughts....

Animal Collective is the worst band to record music in the past 100 years.

Truth.

I can see why hipsters like the videos though. Seems like hipsters tend to take more drugs than the rest of humanity.
I personally, have no idea whats happening in that video, nor do I want to know. And the "music" is just noise thats really annoying.

Last edited:
Am I thick for not having made this connection until now?

No, Kat is the winner of the thinkness prize, since the "hello" in the pic thread didn't even tip me off. Though girls are harder to guess on because we often will compliment each other's attractiveness even if we are not sexually attracted to each other.
I think... :blink: Maybe that is just me that does that...
Damn why am I not a lesbian I could totally be getting laid right now. :(

:lol: If only it was that simple.

Truth.

< Useless video snip! >

I can see why hipsters like the videos though. Seems like hipsters tend to take more drugs than the rest of humanity.
I personally, have no idea whats happening in that video, nor do I want to know. And the "music" is just noise thats really annoying.

The fuck did I just watch? I didn't even get through the whole video before I got annoyed and just closed the tab.

:lol: If only it was that simple.
Seriously.

Also, since it occurs to me that I may have come off like an asshole in that comment I will elaborate of this: I have NEVER been actually actually asked out by a guy irl. I have had guys never talk to me and follow me around, and out of nowhere confess their love to me after talking to them all of one time, but never been asked out.
I have however been asked out by a few cute, sane girls. And people say you can be gay by choice LIES I tried it didn't work. :(

May be time to have a look at the sort of vibes you give off. I'm very good at the "Fuck Off" vibe and carry that with me more than I probably should. And yes, I also have a problem with the "Weirdo! Magnet" vibe (and I'm talking about the ones that you KNOW are really skeevy and make everyone's skin crawl). Neither of these I have been able to shake, and sometimes the "FO" vibe is very useful.

But for the most part, it's about being open and receptive, but not leg humpingly desperate. It's about looking at yourself in a constructive way and the behaviours you display and improving them. And if you've got some good, honest and trustworthy friends, get them to give you some constructive feedback about how they see you interact with others. Someone sat me back on my arse a few years ago when they told me exactly what I did to people who approached me. While I wasn't necessarily having a problem with it from my perspective, I could see how people were seeing me. I worked hard to change it and found things got easier (and people tended to either stick around longer, or I've had better relationships with them). And I still try and do constructive evaluations of my interactions, personally and professionally, because there is always room for improvement.

Kat, believe it or not, you are attractive....yes, you are pretty (whether you believe it or not), funny, smart and have a lot to offer. And until you believe this, how can you let anyone else see it? Stop putting yourself down.

May be time to have a look at the sort of vibes you give off. I'm very good at the "Fuck Off" vibe and carry that with me more than I probably should. And yes, I also have a problem with the "Weirdo! Magnet" vibe (and I'm talking about the ones that you KNOW are really skeevy and make everyone's skin crawl). Neither of these I have been able to shake, and sometimes the "FO" vibe is very useful.

But for the most part, it's about being open and receptive, but not leg humpingly desperate. It's about looking at yourself in a constructive way and the behaviours you display and improving them. And if you've got some good, honest and trustworthy friends, get them to give you some constructive feedback about how they see you interact with others. Someone sat me back on my arse a few years ago when they told me exactly what I did to people who approached me. While I wasn't necessarily having a problem with it from my perspective, I could see how people were seeing me. I worked hard to change it and found things got easier (and people tended to either stick around longer, or I've had better relationships with them). And I still try and do constructive evaluations of my interactions, personally and professionally, because there is always room for improvement.

Kat, believe it or not, you are attractive....yes, you are pretty (whether you believe it or not), funny, smart and have a lot to offer. And until you believe this, how can you let anyone else see it? Stop putting yourself down.

I think you guys seriously underestimate my self esteem. I don't think I am unattractive, I think I am decently attractive, not a knockout or anything but apart from my skin and maybe 10 lbs of weight I can't even think of much that I would bother changing on myself, which is not a bad thing imo and in comparison to a lot of people/girls I know my self esteem is above average too. Going around saying you think you are so pretty gets you labeled as a stuck up attention whore so thanks, but I'd rather not. If I thought I was so disgusting or if I was so desperate I would go get myself a nasty abusive loser boyfriend like a frighting amount of girls seem to do around me. I am single partly because I refuse to lower my standards and date someone just for the sake of dating.

I really wish mentioning anything vaguely negative about myself didn't make everyone jump and say I have issues. :|

To the rest of the post, I have irl social interaction issues. I am well aware of this already and it results in me having exactly 0 friends that were not obtained from a website (which means they all require long drives to get to and are mostly ruled out for checking how I interact with people now). It's the result of that for the entire scape of my grade school career if I said anything to anyone outside my group of friends, no matter what it was I would be mocked. Including things like answering questions in class no matter if the answer was right of wrong. Because of this I have trouble making myself talk to people because after 10 years of that you assume that you will continue to get the same reaction. It's amazing I manage to ask out anyone at all but I have a few times, but yes I have made an attempt.

Last edited:
It's not labelling or something. And quite frankly the emphasis was more on the "How you come across to others" than whether you have or have not got self esteem issues. It wasn't about telling you to lower your standards or "get dating because you must", but more about trying to open more options, being open and receptive when the "right" guy wanders into your realm...

Don't worry, I shall say no more.

Sorry, I'm just getting irritated at how that comes up out of nowhere when I post anything that could possibly be taken as negative about myself.

And don't even get me started about how pissed off I get when they open their mouths about enviromentalism. Almost all the time they have no idea what they are talking about, but they go to the anti-coal rallies anyways.

I love how reporters always feel the need to ask hipsters questions at riots or whatever. "I think it's like wrong that they're, umm, doing this stuff, you know?"

Truth.

[video=WTF?]seriously?[/video]

https://pic.armedcats.net/t/to/topgearfanatic/2010/06/30/tumblr_l4pbo0X31L1qzypn8o1_500.jpg
Fuck hipsters and there stupid fucking empty frames, I have glasses for a reason stupid degrading the awesomeness of nerdiness. Them and their fucking bright ass clothes talking shit about stuff they have no knowledge of. :mad:

VICTORY

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2010/09/15/victory.jpg

800px-Battle_of_New_Orleans.jpg

:cheers:

So I'm guessing the Ring meet will have a few more American members next year? :cool:

Also...America: fuck yeah!!!!

If Amazon were a person I would beat them to within an inch of their life for sandbagging my iPod Touch. That shit was pre-ordered weeks ago, get off your ass and send it to me.

Fuck hipsters and there stupid fucking empty frames, I have glasses for a reason stupid degrading the awesomeness of nerdiness. Them and their fucking bright ass clothes talking shit about stuff they have no knowledge of. :mad:

Relevant part at 0:26
Small NSFW part at 0:53. And I guess NSFW language throughout (depends on where you work though).

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen if I said I had a boyfriend/girlfriend? :lol:

Boyfriend? I suspect much of the younger male FG population would be disappointed or heartbroken.
Girlfriend? Much of the male FG population would want to watch.

:mrgreen: :evil: :mrgreen:

Considering I noticed just now and my brain is refusing to make this connection (Other refused connection from FG equipraptor=girl, i hope she forgives me)no you aren't
The pink usernames = LIES!

There are no girls on the Internet. Nor is there cake. Lies, all of it...liesssss!!!!