Random Thoughts....

Mum took me out shopping yesterday to get stuff for my work placement in Dublin in the New Year. I got a couple of suits, some new boots and shirts.

Now I just need to find a place to fucking live.

And why do I still feel old?

Oh right, it all started when I found ?My Life as a teenage robot? on Nick at nite <_<

I hate how it gets dark here in London at, like, 3pm.

Stupid rest of Ireland getting all the snow :(

I hate how it gets dark here in London at, like, 3pm.

Well you now live about 10 latitude degrees further north. :rolleyes:

Boston, MA has a similar latitude to Rome which is more than 1400 kilometres south east of here.

Also, Brrrrr it is cold, next week is expected to be worse. Bummer. :(

You are at the very beginning of your time zone, so it does go dark rather early, but it gets also light earlier :D

Doesn't really help when I wake up at noon. :(

Well at least you got to see some light, I remember days when I got up after it had gotten dark again.

Whoa, i just sold something on cafepress two weeks ago, i havent checked it in months :lol:

I'm 2$ rich woo

well today is sunday so a lot of people can wake up at noon :p

well today is sunday so a lot of people can wake up at noon :p

Check your calendar, it's only Saturday!

Holidays throw me off too, totally does feel like a Sunday.

Edit: D'oh, you meant for BlaRo. Oh well, still feels like a lazy Sunday over here.

Mnm Snow at my house. It's already snowed many inches since I got home on Friday. (Like 4" out where I live and in the upper elevations more like 8"+.)

I think it's only going to get worse as the season progresses as well. At least it won't snow tomorrow when I have to drive back to go to school.