Random Thoughts....

Jon Steward is stepping down as host of the daily show.

AND WILL RUN FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN 2016!

Well ... some of this is true. :cry:

The tobacco industry is renowned for animal testing and PETA put down more healthy animals than they save. Hypocrisy.

Being sick sucks. thought i was mostly better this morning, so i went to work. Got worse as the day progressed and ended up leaving early. Now i'm worse than before. Probably wont be going in the office the rest of the week.

I knew a vegan who wore a leather jacket, belt and shoes.

That's fair enough if he bought them second-hand. Or they could've been fake leather - it's been getting better-looking all the time.

Don't get me started about getting sick. I had a cold every month at my last job, from all the disgusting people.

Im going to feel really bad if any of my coworkers end up sick because of me. I honestly thought i was better and would be completely back to normal by end of day.

Im going to feel really bad if any of my coworkers end up sick because of me. I honestly thought i was better and would be completely back to normal by end of day.
I'm not directing that at you. Just people who are wilfully ignorant that other people exist around them. Get to feeling better soon.

My staff get the shits with me because if they show up sick I send them home. I don't want their crappy germs.

The tobacco industry is renowned for animal testing and PETA put down more healthy animals than they save. Hypocrisy.

Meaning dogs now go out for smoke breaks?

That's fair enough if he bought them second-hand. Or they could've been fake leather - it's been getting better-looking all the time.

I've seen fake leather being made on TV, they even add the real one's smell. Speaking of leather, a week or so ago I bought my mother a real leather coat from C&A for around $40. They had half off anything on sale so :D

I made a rusty nail! I recommend it to everyone!

The raises I got in the middle of last year bumping me to a higher tax bracket combined with me completely forgetting to do an updated W4 at the time means what would have been a ~$2000 tax return leads to me now owing an additional $600 and change. Hooray.