The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

1705151981899.png

I had a creationist classmate (I'm a Biologist).
"I write whatever the teacher wants to pass the exam, but I don't believe in evolution."

Not quite the same, but I used to have an ultra-evengelist co-worker lean over me shouting about how I'm going to hell because I hadn't accepted Christ as my personal lord and savior. This was at a full-time job. His part time job: DJ at a strip club, and he carried with him a photo album of pictures of him with topless and nude dancers to show off to people who he felt he needed to prove his "coolness" to.

Not quite the same, but I used to have an ultra-evengelist co-worker lean over me shouting about how I'm going to hell because I hadn't accepted Christ as my personal lord and savior. This was at a full-time job. His part time job: DJ at a strip club, and he carried with him a photo album of pictures of him with topless and nude dancers to show off to people who he felt he needed to prove his "coolness" to.

One of my sisters gave me a voodoo bones kit(set?) as a present and said voodoo was a better religion than none at all.

I can kind of get how someone working for an airline could be a flat-earther, you can see the curvature from up there but it would be dismissed with every other shred of evidence like going around the world without turning around. Maybe they had one of these as a kid:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkbMnvVZ1O0
It's the flat-earther astronauts you need to watch out for. :-|

1706736097612.png

Though to be fair, if I dressed like that, most people would avert their eyes and probably wouldn't recognize me. 🤣

So many questions. How do you get the pumpkin design with a standard griddle pattern? Who approved the pumpkin design that looks more than a little bit like something else? Is this something that requires the use of marmalade?