What's the best looking Impreza?

What's the best looking Impreza?

• Total voters

LeVeL

Forum Addict
I was talking to a couple of friends about this the other day and figured I'd see what you all say. Now, please don't say thing like "they are all ugly" or b*tch at me about the gen codes (yes, I know that gc8 is technically incorrect) - just bear with me here, you all know which cars I mean and if you dont the look at the pictures.
Also, you are more than welcome to post your own Impreza pics!

GC8
DSCN0257.JPG

http://img508.imageshack.**/img508/3662/snow0078na.jpg

MY02 (bugeye)
http://img352.imageshack.**/img352/4549/wrxsnow4lowresba3.jpg

575917635_756ca6a412.jpg

MY04
6b.jpg

DSC08587.jpg

MY06 (hawkeye)
3112961_1_full.jpg

2457957_7_full.jpg

MY08
impreza_wrx_sti_2008_3.jpg

2008_STi.jpg

MY08

Only if it sits on giant wheels, STi bodykit and has a diffuser look-alike plastic tacked to the back, and not those 1.5 engined wheezers with small rims and no bodykit.

MY06 for me, I like its aggressive look, though the GC8 2-door also looks good

MY06, hatchback looks like a friggin ford fiesta.

I've always liked the 04 style, but I like this one better than the one you posted:

subaru1.jpg

My second choice would be the 06.

My last choice is the 08. I think it sucks balls. Way too bland. It could almost be mistaken for a Kia or something, while all the older models are more aggressive and more distinct.

Last edited:
MY06 with MY04 in a close second. MY06 took it over MY04 due to the more aggressive looks and less roundy design.

I like the GC, MY04 and MY06. I chose MY04 because its the most balanced styling of the three being modest while at the same time isn't at all tame or easy to ignore. The 08...I've seen a few and I still don't like it, this generation of Impreza is the only time where I think the Lancer/EVO is the vastly better looking car. Bug eyes is tolerable since its just the silly head lights.

Long live the pignose! :D

By the way, the 2004-2005 are called dropeyes.

<--------

I love the pignose. When it catches air, it even resembles a flying pig. :D

If (and it's a BIG IF) the current one was available as a sedan, AND the desing of the rear was improved, the MY08 could be my favorite. As of now, gimme a GC.

GC and MY06 are the best, GC is still the first mostly because its in Initial D but MY06 is VERY close second :)

I like them all equally. However, if I had to pick one, I'd say out of all of those, none win.

Mine is the best looking to me :)

MY06. I just like it. :)

And now I've just realise what 'MY' means. :D

Last edited: