Lens Flair

Still trying fun with lights - he's coming to getcha :twisted:

ghost1.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/06/30/lokkydesigns-52_000.jpg

The thing is, that's almost straight out of the cam, apart from some contrast adjustment to bring out the textures of the bridge.

Some info on the bridge:

wiki said:
Solkan Bridge (Slovene: Solkanski most) is a 220 meters long stone bridge over the river So?a near Nova Gorica in western Slovenia. It was built between 1900 and 1906.
With an arch span of 85 meters it is the second longest stone arch in the world and the longest stone arch among train bridges.
On July 19th 1906 the railroad from Jesenice to Gorizia was completed and the Austrian heir Franz Ferdinand travelled across the bridge. In 1916, during the first world war, the Austrians destroyed the bridge as they left Solkan, so that the invading forces couldn't use it. After the war the Italians first build a steel construction where the bridge once stood and in April 1925 started to build a new bridge, which was finished in 1927. This bridge was very similar to the first one, with the exception of having only four sub-arches instead of the original five. During the second world war the bridge suffered only minimal damage from bomb attacks, which the Germans repaired in a few days.

I'll post another angle tomorrow, that one's going into my portfolio. The thing is MASSIVE!

Heres the first image with the new DSLR

http://img386.imageshack.**/img386/396/june29th2008161qc6.jpg

Today's snap isn't very technical but more a taster - the Top Gear lot arrived back on the island yesterday and I'm just on my way out for some proper piccies of all the toys they brought - expect a seperate thread later :)

tg7.jpg

Today's snap isn't very technical but more a taster - the Top Gear lot arrived back on the island yesterday and I'm just on my way out for some proper piccies of all the toys they brought - expect a seperate thread later :)

TG Mag or TV show?