The "New Toys" Thread

bricklink.com
ebay.com

I got it for under 200$ iirc

Thanks, now I have something else to spend money on, other than my computer and car.
And student loans, and video games.
Oh! And that ticket for "squealing screaching tires".

Just added a Spinpoint F1 1TB to the HTPC...
But since I did a 40 Gig Partition for a later OS install, only 892 "real" GB remain... Still, with my reduced Inet, its gonna take a bit to fill it up...

How did/do you get into the beta?

Just buy the first Quore, pre-order it SOCOM. They may not be doing this still since its been out a week for pre-orders, and since friday for Quore.

I only bought the first Quore to see if it could be decent, and you know what.... I think they will get me to buy it. After all you get a bluetooth earpiece or you can get the game for a low $39.99 without it. Not a bad deal when most games cost $60 just for the game. I think GT5: P so far is the only exception.

I hate you.
Screens like that make designing websites a pain in the ass :p

That's his total resolution. ;)

And I really gotta replace my second monitor. It's a 17" CRT (1280x1024) and it's a pain using it next to my 24" LCD (1920x1200). :(

All you big monitor or 2nd monitor people make baby Jesus cry!
And me too! :cry:

You need a second 24 viper ;)
Nah, I'd rock a 22" or slightly smaller. 24" is crazy expensive (around $400) and pointless for IRC. Plus I have a hard enough time with physical desk space. :lol:

Although if I had money, I'd get a 26" (or bigger) and use that as my main with my 24" becoming my second monitor.

I got a new phone on the weekend, the SE W980, I love it!!

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/09/15/sony-ericsson-w980.jpg

Woah, that phone is cool looking!

I just played with the new Omnia today and damn, it's fast! The settings dialogues are still like I expected, but that's what Android is for. :)

I got a new phone on the weekend, the SE W980, I love it!!

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/09/15/sony-ericsson-w980.jpg

How's the phone? My girl's thinking of getting that.. but the last Sony Ericsson I used was a K700i and have been using WinMo since. So not too sure if the usability have improved. The K700i was pretty buggy and slow :p

I just played with the new Omnia today and damn, it's fast! The settings dialogues are still like I expected, but that's what Android is for. :)

Yup, the Omnia is pretty cool. Loving it more each day I use it. Fortunately it has nice customisations that make the crappy WinMo look and perform better.

Last edited: