KaJuN is Shipping Out

Take care and stay safe. Do not worry about the bullsh1t it happens to everyone at first. Fast jets FTMFW BTW.

Come back soon.

Have fun killing people :cool:

Best of luck and take care.

Don't let the Tecksans talk you into buying a pickup though. :eek:

Stay safe mate

An aircraft technician, huh? So you won't be doing any flying, you just fix them, right?
If so, that may be a pretty good job since you won't be doing any of the fighting and most of the time you'll be safe onboard the ship and not within enemy territory.

Good luck to you. Hopefully you won't have to serve much and Obama will pull the troops back to the US.

Good luck. I hope it works out for you. Try not to get sucked into any turbines.

Stay safe and have fun Kaj!!

How will you last without your weekly Top Gear (s)?

Good luck, hope you find it fun after the hard stuff gets out of the way :p

Wow, i would join your fanclub if it didn't feel like a assnine thing to do (i don' have my own fanclub, so i can't go to that level) until then, don't let the brain slugs get yoyu

Lee_FryandBrainSlug.jpg

Good luck, keep safe and a thanks from Cheeseheadland on defending our fine country! :thumbup:

Best of luck to you, and thanks for serving the country! Stay safe, buddy. :thumbsup:

be careful man come back in one piece.

Have fun in San Antonio, and you will almost certainly have internet access at some point after basic, and maybe even a little during basic (on your time off of course), but I am more curious as to what career field you chose, so what is it?

Glad I didn't miss this thread... I've always thought of you as one of the BEST ones here, so make sure you stay safe and be well. I know we all look forward to you coming back. Enjoy:

http://img355.imageshack.**/img355/2069/amberbockag7.jpg