Japantastic (56K warning)

OK so here are some of the cars on display and what have you, starting with some classics...

_MG_2238.jpg

PLEASE PLEASE for the love of god and all that is fucking holy tell me you have this in higher resoluton and or more pictures of the 240RS it is my second favorite car of all time and good pictures of it are very fucking hard to come by

Dude, make one of those coffeetable books like Taschen or something.

Most of these pics were taken on my phone so the quality is balls.

Sorry about that, only realised that as I hit the button. I can assure you the intention was for it to be positive.

No problem, I'm not concerned with rep, just thought it was funny - maybe you were schitzo. :)

PLEASE PLEASE for the love of god and all that is fucking holy tell me you have this in higher resoluton and or more pictures of the 240RS it is my second favorite car of all time and good pictures of it are very fucking hard to come by

Sorry, I didn't take any others. I will up a higher res one later for you. Unfortunately I took it from the wrong side too (in the shade).

Japan should be ctrl+c ctrl+v on several places on earth.

Some other parts should be del.
Others, ctrl+alt+del>end task.

It isn't all strawberries and crean, don't get me started.

From the Nismo festival, 911 GT

911gt.jpg

englishtin.jpg

Man these things sound sweet. Every time we see (hear) one my wife asks if I creamed my pants. :(

ferarriwhite.jpg

fiero.jpg

Some non car stuff.

usselectbeertaste.jpg

This stuff is fan-bloody-tastic....

sugartoast.jpg

Don't know if you can tell, but this bar is about 1m deep. Weird.

standingbar.jpg

Can you pick what's wrong here?

seabass.jpg

And this is an "educational" colour television. It doesn't receive anything with Paris Hilton in it.

rgbtv.jpg

Mr. Clooney.

These are silly ads for a family car. One shows him parking, buying a ticket, putting it on the dash and walking away. The other one pulling up at the pump, throwing and empty coffee cup away and filling up. That's it.

clooney.jpg

A Brando doll. The horror.

brandodoll.jpg

I wish we'd gotten some good pics of these guys, there were hundreds of them, popping wheelies and what not. But they almost caused us to miss our exit. They ride slowly and block lanes and generally cause a nuisance. Arsewipes.

bosozukubikes.jpg

bigscootersissy.jpg

So, what's wrong with it?

seabass.jpg

i don't understand it either really... except for one thing... Parking, i can understand, the man leaning on something? sure, one of those automated things, kinda like a escalator(sp?), only flat. SeaBass? uh... no idea... what does Sea Bass have to do with parking?

i don't understand it either really... except for one thing... Parking, i can understand, the man leaning on something? sure, one of those automated things, kinda like a escalator(sp?), only flat. SeaBass? uh... no idea... what does Sea Bass have to do with parking?

Yup, Sea Bass.

It's supposed to be Sea Bus, as in terminal for the Sea Bus but somehow in translation it became a fish.

There's Japanese car manufacturer that translates as "sea bass" when run through an auto translater. I think it was Suzuki, can't remember.

Yeah, Japanese scooters are mad. Exhausts are louder then these on tuned bikes. Most freakish I've seen had neons, tv in rear bumper (so people behind it could watch music videos) and so loud audio you can't imagine (so poeple behind could listen to the music as well). Very altruistic you can say. :lol:

Thing I don't get is, why would you put a deafening, straight-through pipe on a bike with a stereo? There's a reason Japanese people are hard of hearing and and cannot detect distortion.

I'll up a HR version of the 240RS soon, promise.

Some other parts should be del.
Others, ctrl+alt+del>end task.
It isn't all strawberries and crean, don't get me started.

Not to put a downer on this otherwise awesome thread, but what are some downsides to living in Japan?