Perfect car for a failing economy: new 6-seat Maybach 72

This would be cool if it was 150K, but 1.5m?

Rear trim already looks embarrasing for something of a GMC Envoy. Doesn't matter if the materials are made out of $1500 a foot silk, with colors like that its going to fail.

an '04 maybach nowadays is about 150K so, grab em while you can!

I think this car is great as is the regular one. WTF British luxury is boring they just try to make every car as close to an aristocrats house as possible.The Rolls doesn't DO anything but move and it looks nice inside and is pretty comfortable...so? I'd rather have a massage and a glass of wine, in the Rolls I'd just fall asleep the whole trip not enjoying the luxury which I can do now in just about any car. If we're talking about the driving experience then you wouldn't have a Maybach anyways thats not what its for. Yeah it looks like a big S-class but like Simon Cowell said its not supposed to look pretty its not looking for YOUR approval it just needs the occupant to have everything he could possibly want at his fingertips. The Rolls just gives you a nice chair some wood and lets everyone know you're super rich....like all rappers do.

Last edited:
well the regular Maybach I sort of get, but why would you want an extra long one? Surely not to fit more people in, the whole point is that you're a selfish bastard that wants all the space/luxury/accomodations for yourself, not to squash 6 people in there...

I really would like to have the 57S - in black.

612 HP in such a boat on the Autobahn must be awesome...

I never liked the original Maybach, but this one seems to make more sense. :)

well the regular Maybach I sort of get, but why would you want an extra long one? Surely not to fit more people in, the whole point is that you're a selfish bastard that wants all the space/luxury/accomodations for yourself, not to squash 6 people in there...

I can sort of see the point... It's like I'm chillin here, when all of a sudden I find out "Big party in Stuttgart!", so I call my chauffeur up, bust out 3 of my best friends, or 3 of my bitchezzzzz, hop in the back of the 'bach, and cruise up in comfort with a few bottles of moet. :mrgreen:

...hop in the back of the 'bach, and cruise up in comfort with a few bottles of moet. :mrgreen:

Nope... Dom Perignon at least! And a bottle of Hennessy Richard, 200 year old Cognac :)

MHDG-100.jpg
MHDG-82.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm, no clue, if I was a millionaire I'd probably still be drinking Augustiner Hell.

Don?t know why you guys hate it ... but If i were mega-rich and had some driver to drive me around, I?d pick a maybach over a rolls or "normal" luxury cars. I?d have other Cars to drive myself, but for being driven, having a read in the papers while listening to classic music and reclining in the seats ... I don?t see what could get close to the maybach in terms of second row comfort. That?s what it?s for, and that?s where it?s brilliant at. When you fly first class, you won?t complain that the plane isn?t pretty, would you? You?d be happy to have the best possible comfort.
0,,6032417,00.jpg

I'd want my interior to actually look nice.

Bentley:
2005-Bentley-Arnage-Limousine-Interior-Rear-1280x960.jpg

Nvm forget it, if I had that much money, i would MAKE this:

28348_293670.jpg

If GM would have had the BALLS to make something like that, they might not be dying.

Honestly, there is a reasonable market for super-luxury cars, and this just by FAR better than the Maybach, Phantom or anything else. A V16!!

^ luxuries include: seats and the option of having cold or warm air blown at you, whenever you like!(for first 10,000 miles of use only)

Offtopic, but that's a really ugly cabin.

Is that Lufthansa's new first cabin? God knows they needed an upgrade... but the picture you posted actually looks more in line with business class. It's probably 'cause it be so ugly. :p

I like luxury to treat me like I'm a king, giving me whatever I desire. Not like I'm sitting in a rich uncles house.

^ luxuries include: seats and the option of having cold or warm air blown at you, whenever you like!(for first 10,000 miles of use only)

...by a small Korean man with a bendy straw who resides underneath the center armrest. Maintenance costs include the 4 Cup Noodles and baggie of beef jerky required to feed him every two weeks (available at gas stations when you fill up).