Random Thoughts....

Sigh. -_-;

Anyway, pervs here aside, my new laptop is amazing. :) I am now in the process of transferring files from my desktop to it soz that I can fix the stupid hard drive partition on my desktop that's been driving me nuts. :)

I don't quite think he means that, but sure!

Ugh, HS was shit and boring. Uni is 1000000X better and with 99% fewer knuckledragging morons.
Yes and also yes. The knuckledragging morons were still there, but at least I wasn't forced to be around them and have classes with them like high school.

The only good thing about high school was AP Comp Sci and my Orchestra TA'ing senior year.

Ottobon...what a strange guy. Kinda wonder whats going on there...:lol:

Highschool was just necessary step. College is so much better.

My computer hates me and after a reformat decides to randomly shut down and firefox does that often...BLAH...but on a happy note I found a girl who looks like an elf on the internet...and shes really cute.

Edit: Bloody hell my favorite game site/magazine 1Up/EGM is not closed...well bought out but all of the memorable people were canned in an acquisition to UGO. It sucks to see great writers and the only people in the industry to be put out of a job while other POS writers keep going because they follow the rules of the company they are reviewing games for.

Last edited:
:think:

Doubt it.

Let's clear this up right now. I shall begin, with my specifications:

IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad R61
Intel Core 2 Duo T9300 Penryn Processor
Clock: 2.5Ghz
L1 Cache: 128k (32k Data, 32k Instruction per core)
L2 Cache: 6MB

Primary Memory: 4GB DDR2 667 ram
Secondary Memory: 160GB 7.2krpm SATA Hard Drive

Video: Nvidia Quadro NVS140M
Wireless: Intel 4965AGN
Optical Drive: DVD-RW, 16x.
Screen: 15.4" 1680x1050 Digital Flat Panel

Operating System: Linux 2.6.24-22 x86_64 SMP
That covers the important parts, I think.

So I went ice swimming yesterday, if you haven't tried it, you should!!

^That wasn't multiple guys sending the same phone number, it was Ottobon spamming his (or someone else's, but probably his) number to a bunch of people.

Well disregard what I said, I can't read. :lol:

I went into a sauna after the bath.. I was down there for about 45 seconds.. :p We had a bet going, i didn't win though.. Some old geezer managed to stay in there for 98 seconds..

I just finished watching the new Scrubs episodes, it was a lot better than those of date, more in tune with those of earlier seasons, it even had that feel where the entire episode felt like it was shot at sunset with the hospital looking really dark.

It's a good start to the season, I only wish they could have the lighting they had in season seven unless it was actually dark or the episode warranted it which was true for episode two but more or less useless for episode one.

I went into a sauna after the bath.. I was down there for about 45 seconds.. :p We had a bet going, i didn't win though.. Some old geezer managed to stay in there for 98 seconds..

Haha he's probably lost more of his senses. :p So after 45 seconds was it hard to get out of the water?

Wooflepoof is strange. Just wanted to let you know.

[17:45] <+wooflepoof> i just had the most random wtf dream and a #gear member was in it
[17:45] <Galantti> who!?
[17:45] <Galantti> Chris?
[17:45] <+Derek> me ofc
[17:45] <+Derek> <3
[17:46] <Galantti> :O
[17:46] <+wooflepoof> Suedschleife....
[17:46] <+wooflepoof> he was really IN it
[17:46] <+Derek> :(
[17:46] <+Derek> </3
[17:46] <+wooflepoof> he had made some videogame trailers/demos
[17:46] <@MXM> how did you know it was him?
[17:46] <+D-Fence> wooflepoof and Suedschleife sit in a tree!
[17:46] <+wooflepoof> and i was watching them but i was like, IN them watching them
[17:46] <+D-Fence> SUBTITLING
[17:47] <+wooflepoof> there were 4 but the moast recent one i remembr
[17:47] <+wooflepoof> had the hot chick who was pissed off at cuz she was actually a dude, and she had to get to a dragion to kill herself
[17:47] <+wooflepoof> but at the last minute this dude almost saves her
[17:48] <+wooflepoof> and the dragon(which had tentacle arm things) picked em bothup and some narrator told em to strip naked
[17:48] <+wooflepoof> to kill the dragon
[17:49] <+wooflepoof> the she dude didnt want to to but they didf anyways and it turnerd out the dude was actually a chick
[17:49] <+wooflepoof> and then a melodioud DESTINYYYYYY played
[17:49] <+wooflepoof> and i woke up :/
[17:49] <+Derek> >:
[17:49] <+wooflepoof> the rest weere just as fucked up
[17:50] <+wooflepoof> my frkiend was a dolphin tripping on shrooms in one
[17:50] <+D-Fence> you are doing drugs again, rite?
[17:51] <+wooflepoof> ....not that i know of
[17:51] <+wooflepoof> they were pretty awesiome too...just wierd
[17:53] <+D-Fence> ...
[17:53] <+wooflepoof> in one i was watching a friends flashback(this was a vbideogame too, apparently) but i could trip up and mess with the people in it.
[17:54] <+wooflepoof> while the flashback was bein tod
[17:54] <+wooflepoof> actually i think it was the shroom dolphin game

My computer hates me and after a reformat decides to randomly shut down and firefox does that often...BLAH...but on a happy note I found a girl who looks like an elf on the internet...and shes really cute.

Now you can live out your wildest LOTR fantasies, think of the possibilities!

I found a girl who looks like an elf on the internet...

So...how does an elf on the internet look in comparison to an elf that's not on the internet? Why wouldn't this girl look like an elf not on the internet?

So...how does an elf on the internet look in comparison to an elf that's not on the internet? Why wouldn't this girl look like an elf not on the internet?

You can't photoshop yourself pointy ears in MeatSpace.

@FATMOUSE: Oh, so you meant specs of the laptop. Well, I can't be quite that specific, but here's the basics:

Acer Aspire 4730Z
Intel Pentium dual-core processor T3200 (2.0GHz, 667MHz, 1MB L2 cache)
Up to 732MB Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M
2GB DDR2
14.1" WXGA Acer CrystalBrite LCD
160GB HDD
DVD-Super Multi DL
Acer Nplify 802.11b/g/Draft-N WLAN

That's what it says on the little sticker on the thing. :p So that's all I can give you, but I hope that's enough. :)