Who would win a fight: Clarkson or Bill Oddie?

Who would win a fight: Clarkson or Bill Oddie?

• Total voters

Goose+

If a fight occurred between Bill Oddie and Jeremy, who do you think would win?

Bill Oddie :
Bill_Oddie_071212103508394_wideweb__300x414.jpg

Or Clarkson
celebgal_03_clarkson.jpg

I supose it's a tough one to call. On one hand bill oddie is quite large, so he could sit on Jeremy if the worse came to it. But on the other hand he does have a lot of facial hair which Jeremy could use to grab hold of him... :|

What do you think?

Clarkson, because he has a chainsaw.

Bill Oddie, on one hand would easily loose because he'd be too preoccupied by badgers. Although, he could use this to his advantage by summoning his badger friends to defeat Clarkson.

Clarkson would be a tough fighter, either way.

Bill oddie might be in better shape due to being in nature, im sure he's had to run around and be in the heat at some point. Im sure he's no physical dynamo but he must be better than:

Clarkson is a frail old newspaper writer who breaks at least three times a season nowadays, he'd go down in a punch or two.

Bill oddie might be in better shape due to being in nature, im sure he's had to run around and be in the heat at some point. Im sure he's no physical dynamo but he must be better than:

:rofl:

Clarkson would use POWWWWEEEERRRRR to win.

Clarkson would probably go : don't hit me, I have a back problem and would therefore lose by default

Good grief! Only 5 weeks since the end of series 12 and already it's sunk to this! ;)

I've plumped for Oddie on the basis that if there's one thing more dangerous than an angry short bloke it's an angry short bloke with a beard!

I suspect he'd take out all his pent up eco-frustration out in one fell swoop and Jezza wouldn't stand a chance. Reckon Oddie might have been a honey badger in a previous life!

None. Clarkson would die in a sea of badgers right when he powerslides his CLK Black straight into Bill Oddie's beard. Plus, contact between them would result in a nuclear detonation.

Just like "In a battle between Darth Vader and Superman, the winner would be Chuck Norris."

Last edited:
Oddie, assuming he still remembers all the old Ecky Thump moves and has a black pudding handy. Nobody could even hope to compete with that!

Reactions: MWF
mmm Black pudding - food of the gods :)!

I saw this thread and thought exactly the same thing, Oddie is fucking nuts, definitely taking something strong in his youth.

Bill Oddie; he's a highly dangerous threat to international security and must be stopped at once.

[YOUTUBE]FCC9pzKiJ5A[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Complex situation.

If it were purely mano a mano, no weapons, then Clarkson to me has the physical size edge and mean spiritedness, but he has the back back and hip which would slow him, and Oddie might be surprisingly agile and more clever. And Clarkson despite his physical size, i don't think is the aggressive fighting type (he hated contact sports like football and Hammond is MUCH more physically violent and prone to fistfighting).

Advantage: unclear

If weapons were allowed then Oddie would use his abilities to communicate with birds and animals and probably employ them to help take down Clarkson. Clarkson would most likely be armed with firearms (ah he loves his AK47) and would initially have the advantage, but probably run out of bullets and then be overwhelmed by birds like the scene from the same named movie and be finished

Advantage: Oddie

I don't know, because what if Oddie has badgers that are trained to be ninjas? Clarkson would be screwed by thenl, unless his CLK Black is a Transformer.

That's brilliant!
Saying that though, Clarkson would probably get Hammond to do the actual fighting... & I think a Clarkson-Hammond tag team might just be able to take Oddie down :p

all i saw when i read that was a image of a WWE style fight between Hammond, Clarkson & Bill Oddie.
"and Clarkson puts the steel chair over the back of Bill Oddie's head"
"Bill Oddie seems to have done his homework and just like Mick Foley he brings out his badger hand puppet, it must be Mr Badger!"
"what's hammond doing on the corner, he's about to do a high risk maneuver. its a risky move but if it pays off it could be costly. after all how hard can it be?"
"oh no, Bill Oddie ducked at the last moment and Hammond wiped out his own team member, oh thats not gone well!"

A legit sanctioned fight, Oddie in the first round, submission from punches.

Oddie isn't in shape at all, but hiking to all those different locations should at least give him "better than Clarkson stamina" After a brief stand up Oddie uses his weight to take clarkson down, smothers him for a bit and completely wear Clarkson out. Reposition to lay on one hand and GnP until Clarkson gets annoyed and quits.

If they run into each other in real life, no contest.

They will sissy slap each other until somebody stops laughing enough to pull them apart. Nobody will look like a winner.

That's brilliant!
Saying that though, Clarkson would probably get Hammond to do the actual fighting... & I think a Clarkson-Hammond tag team might just be able to take Oddie down :p

Clarkson, May and Hammond vs Oddie, Humble and King?

Kate 'Harrier' Humble:
250px-Kate_Humble_-_Springwatch_farm_%28publicity_pic%29.jpg

Simon '2 kicks' King:
SimonKing22.jpg

My money's on Springwatch

Even old school: Clarkson, and say Needell and Wilson vs Oddie, Garden and Brooke-Taylor my money's on The Goodies.

Quentin 'Quentin?... hahaha' Wilson:
quentin_willson.jpg

Tim 'The Fuckinator' Brooke-Taylor:
200px-TimBrooke-Taylor2007.jpg

Graham 'Bananaman' Garden:
200px-You%27ll_Have_Had_Your_Tea_-_Graeme_Garden.jpg

Last edited:
A difficult one. Clarkson certainly has an advantage in height and reach (and probably also weight). He also is the only one with form (Piers Morgan), but Clarkson, these days is as brittle as a GT-R transmission under launch control conditions ... back, neck, broken fingers and a number of injuries from falling off a scooter. Also, in his last encounter (on Concorde), I believe he used the rather sissy tactic of throwing water at his opponent ... which doesn't auger well for a match-up with a master of ancient Lancastrian Martial Arts. 'fraid to say, I'd have to go for Mr Oddie.