Kid, 13, becomes a father - The Sun is there

In related news.....

21-year-old fathers seventh child

A 21-year-old who fathered his first child at 13 is about to become a dad for the seventh time.
Keith Macdonald, from Washington, Tyne and Wear has been branded a "reckless Romeo" after it emerged that all his children are by different women.

Linky

Tyne and Wear has been branded a "reckless Romeo" after it emerged that all his children are by different women.
I believe the term is actually "Man Whore".

this is Alfie's mom. Nuff said.

article-0-0381AC62000005DC-988_224x366.jpg

What a wholesome family...
Dennis Patten, 45, who has eight children of his own and split with Alfie?s mother Nicola, 43, two years ago after being caught having an affair with a 19-year-old

Holy hell. The worst thing about this story is the thought of little Alfie and whasserface actually... doing it... ewww. There should be a law against it.

Actually, isn't there a law against it??

UK now only prosecutes nice middle class people - the riff raff are too horrible for prosecution and tarnish that nice shiny Police force we are (Sorry, used to be) proud of.

Jesus christ. He'll be my age when the kids 5. He better work for it, get a paper round or do the milk because he's too young for the dole.

fisher20price.jpg

Are the paternity test results back yet?

nope, im not sure if one has even been done yet. the local health board refused to pay for it, so did the council and both families. Just gives more fuel to the flames of "hoax" because neither family wants to pay.

You'd think that the police would want to get to the bottom of it.

I would hope the Police are doing more important work then investigating some kids fooling around.

http://img212.imageshack.**/img212/280/purple1024x768.jpg

"You are NOT the father."

Alfie_13_with_Maisie_PicThe_People_840564751.jpg

The schoolboy alleged to have become a dad aged 12 is not the baby?s father, the Mirror can reveal.

Alfie Patten, now 13, had a ?300 DNA test after half a dozen boys claimed to have slept with schoolgirl pal Chantelle Stedman, 15.
It proved the 4ft-tall pupil was not the father of her seven-week-old girl Maisie Roxanne.
The result will be a blow to Alfie who was ?devastated? by the boys? claims and ?adored? Maisie.
He was convinced he was the dad after a single night of unprotected sex with Chantelle.

Chantelle became pregnant aged 14 after she ?forgot to take? her contraceptive pill last May.

At the time, she claimed: ?Alfie?s the only boy I?ve been with.? :lol:

Linky

It only gets better... :rolleyes:

Ha ha ha...what a whore.

Alfi's the luckiest man alive. His whole life has just opened up in front of him. :p