Kid, 13, becomes a father - The Sun is there

Wow. Just wow. That is unbelievably extraordinary.

Irrelevant of whether it was the boy who has surprisingly active sperm or whether the girl just slept around and blamed it on this kid, the worst things are yet to come.

There is of course the sudden realisation on the boy's part of what he has actually done. Completely fucked his life. And also the follow up. The boy will not get a good education, as he now has the biggest long-term distraction known to man. So if he decides to do A Levels (or equiv.) - which he probably won't - he will leave school just as she enters it. These are the people that have changed the biggest empire in the world to frankly one of the worst 'rich nations' ever; there isn't an unlimited supply of benifits, and no-one seems to be noticing it.

I am very glad I go to a very good grammar school.

Russel Howard put it best when he was on about how the government was planning to ban tv ads and junk food commercials since it was making kids obese. he said "ban the adverts? ban your [insert expletive here] until you can control what plops out"

and on a side note, i don't even believe the kid is 13, he looks way too young to be 13.

my brother is 10 and looks older than him, and in my school there isn't any "13" year olds who have no signs of puberty, hell there are some kids which are going into secondary now looking as developed as "real" 13/14 year olds :?

How did they have sex if he hasn't even gone through puberty? Let alone, how did he knock her up if he hasn't hit puberty.

Sarcasm bit:
I call shenanigans. She was lending herself out to prostitution.

Wow she's a minger. I wonder how she decided to screw a boy that looks like 8.
Oh well, you reap what you sow.

Maybe she preferred younger guys?

Wow she's a minger.
Someone had to say it :lol:

But, yeah, the more you think about it, the more you have to consider the possibility that this is BS.

For example, why is the article focused almost entirely on the boy? Pay no attention to what's behind the curtain, perhaps?

Last edited:
Un-effing believable. I understand very mature children- I was mature when I was around 13 and up- but this is going way over the line. The kid didn't and couldn't understand the ramifications of a child, so he wasn't an out-of-the-ordinary mature kid. He is just a 13 year old who can't control himself. For god's sake, higher animal species figure out ways to remain abstinent or monagamous. Why can't he?

ADD: That little bit at the end "We commend his courage...". Again, what kind of idiot doesn't realise the full picture here?:?

I too call BS. I reckon either the local chav lothario or some sleazy distant family memeber got her knocked up, and as she isn't legal the poor baby-seal looking fella is being used as a scapegoat. He'd believe it, for some reason he loves her, even through she looks scarily like a younger version of that evil bitch Karen Matthews.

What the hell happened there? If the chain continues the kid's going to be a Grandfather by the time he's 27, the kid is freaking doomed, just what were they thinking? I bet in a couple of months they're gonna realize that their supposed love was just "tween" love and set the kid up for adoption, which in my mind is a better option because at least their daughter will have a better upbringing, of course if they decide to keep her and have their parents raise the kid as a sibling, she'll probably end up thinking her Parents are her brother and his GF.

This is shocking. I always read news like "Teen has kid at 17" or something like that... but 13?

Man, that's just... so wrong.

Edited to add:

Reading stuff like this makes me really worried; I've always wondered how I'd react if i ever have a kid, and suddenly one day they come home and tell me that they're pregnant with child. A lot of people say that the key to prevent such teenage pregnancies is to educate; but like someone pointed out on the first page, our society practically revolves around sex nowadays. It makes me almost not want to have kids.

Last edited:
pepitko said:
Is it even possible for a guy to conceive a baby at age of 12?

thats the confusing part for me, this kid has no other signs of puberty at all. He is tiny, has no signs of facial hair or acne, his voice hasn't broken. Biologically these things usually come before being able to produce mature sperm.

thats the confusing part for me, this kid has no other signs of puberty at all. He is tiny, has no signs of facial hair or acne, his voice hasn't broken. Biologically these things usually come before being able to produce mature sperm.

People develop differently from each other, I know I didn't have facial hair until well after everything else developed.

i didn't mean that they happen in order like i wrote them, just that they usually happen before

Actually they don't. Enlargement of the testes is almost always the first sign of puberty in boys. 12 is not a particularly young age for a boy to be capable of impregnating a girl. I think if most of you think back, you'll remember that you started being able to ejaculate sometime between 11 and 13.

Actually they don't. Enlargement of the testes is almost always the first sign of puberty in boys. 12 is not a particularly young age for a boy to be capable of impregnating a girl. I think if most of you think back, you'll remember that you started being able to ejaculate sometime between 11 and 13.

Yeah, but he doesn't look 12 at all. Also, I had acne a long time before I knew what sex is (although I might just be very unfortunate :p)