Kill a dream

Granted, unfortunately it's on a remote desolate island in Antarctica.

I wish I was the Prime Minister.

granted, but you are about to be deposed by your colleagues, thrown in gaol without trial and executed in the Spring

I wish I had time to sleep in tomorrow morning

Granted, but now you have insomnia.

I wish I was Sir Alan Sugar.

Granted, but you get stuck with Piers Morgan nagging you for the rest of your life

I wish I had the all time greatest and most awesome unkillable dream

Granted, but you lose the ability to speak, write or comunicate in any form. Therefore, you have no way of excecuting your wish.

I wish PaperBiro had made a wish

Granted, but it's incomprehensible and therefore no-one posts in this thread ever again.

I wish I was Prince Charles.

Granted, someone has just torn your ears off and thrown them in the wine which you're just putting in the fuel tank of your Roller.

I wish all 5 Audis fail this year at Le Mans.

Granted, but so do all the Peugeots, and the Aston Martins, Porsche RS Spyders, and every single entry in fact. Because LeMans was cancelled.

I wish for no stress.

Last edited:
granted, you have insufficient stress to keep your heart going

I wish I could be bothered to do something

Granted, unfortunately you have nothing to do.

I wish the Simpsons haven't gone so downhill lately

Granted, every episode is about them going up a hill now.

I wish for an extra day of weekend this weekend.

Granted, but you're forced to spend it at work.

I wish Blackadder was back on TV...

Granted, they play the first episode over and over again, all day, every day. On BBC One, Two, Three, Four, News, CBBC, CBeebies, and HD. The independent channels all decide to broadcast the making of Blackadder Ep. 1 all day every day for all eternity. No more telly.

I wish food sleep drink ya fojor somehtting leijjk thatr.

Granted, but since I can't understand what you're saying, I assume you want to walk through the streets of
Baghdad in a George Bush costume when the local footwear store has a sale.

I wish I had a better camera.

Granted, you have to come with me to Baghdad dressed as Dick Cheney to document it with the cam.

I wish no noise from upstair penthouse.

Granted, but his brother just posted something he shouldn't have on his account, and you feel guilty for it.

I wish I was the Stig's carribean cousin.

^^My prviliges are swapped for Admin status. You = DELETE DELETE DELETE (I don't have a brother)

I wish for time machine to past!

Granted, but there's no way of getting back to the present.

I wish I could meet Lewis Hamilton