Random Thoughts....

Horay for embedded web browser in lotus notes...

about the only thing it actually does right..

Also the space bar is packing it in on my work computer :O

Nascar: Whats up next? Oh! Another left turn!

Went to the dog beach today with my dog, it was a great day :)

Today was an excellent day.

Having a sore throat nearly spoils the entire thing. -coughhackcough- :cry:
Did you make it to Seattle?

I hate driving when people who don't know what they're doing are driving. Sure, yeah, merging to the right on a 3 lane road when a cop car is providing aid on the right shoulder and people are merging left and doing it without checking your blind spot is fucking awesome!

This just happened at work today between me and a female co-worker.

?rrrrrrrBRAAAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPRRrrrrrrrrr.?

?Uh, could you shut the window please??
?It IS shut.?
?No, not the one in front of you?wait??
?Nope, they?re all shut. That?s just a really, really loud bike.?

?*awestruck.*?

This just happened at work today between me and a female co-worker.

?rrrrrrrBRAAAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPRRrrrrrrrrr.?

?Uh, could you shut the window please??
?It IS shut.?
?No, not the one in front of you?wait??
?Nope, they?re all shut. That?s just a really, really loud bike.?

?*awestruck.*?

When I read the first two lines I thought you had farted in front of your coworker:lol:

Last edited:
What to do, what to do, all my close friends (except one which has been sleeping all day) are out of town and I don't have the numbers of the rest. I will be a lonely and sad person until next week.

Did you make it to Seattle?

I hate driving when people who don't know what they're doing are driving. Sure, yeah, merging to the right on a 3 lane road when a cop car is providing aid on the right shoulder and people are merging left and doing it without checking your blind spot is fucking awesome!

Yeah I made it =] traffic sucks but thank god I wasn't driving :D

Olde English 800, a drink legit enough that it's banned in Chicago. Yes, really. Malt liquor is banned in Cook County. Stupid? Yes. Irritating? Only a little, because they still sell beer in 40s.

Horay for embedded web browser in lotus notes...

about the only thing it actually does right..

Also the space bar is packing it in on my work computer :O

Yeah...my work just updated Lotus Notes and I inexplicably lost a folder full of some really important stuff, like program workarounds and text templates for letters. Highly annoying. the embedded browser is handy though.

Yeah...my work just updated Lotus Notes and I inexplicably lost a folder full of some really important stuff, like program workarounds and text templates for letters. Highly annoying. the embedded browser is handy though.
The drive and directory with the data may still be there - they may have just repointed the system to a new .exe file in a new directory - eg C:/Programs. ... Lotus/Notes 6.5/. .. to C:/Programs. ... Lotus/Notes 8.01/.. .

It may, therefore be possible to recover the data and point Notes to it - can you get some desk side support?

Also they may not have implemented locally and you may be able to get the data off a networked drive backup - I would doubt it though.

Last edited:
yesterday was awesome : woke up, hit the gym (with saxxy fitness instructor lady), watch F1 race, go to lunch (Mexican food FTMFW), watch cycling race with the inlaws, sit outside in the sun for a while, then go home, watch House and Futurama

today is less nice though, took me ages to get to work, got here to find a phone full of crappy customer messages and a mailbox full of shit that I've been putting off. Also, i've been browsing here instead of doing some real work, which means the pile of shit is getting bigger...

Holidays! :) .... the days when you can do all the things you don't have time for when you have to work...

^ Strange isn't it? We all struggle to wake up early when it's a Monday morning, but yet we can do it on the holidays without even trying.