How much is Jeremy worth?

mattshaw said:
his mother doesnt seem that rich. i've seen her house too, remember she dives a honda jazz. haha

Do you expect a little old lady to be driving around in a Range Rover on 22" wheels? :lol: :roll:

Do you expect a little old lady to be driving around in a Range Rover on 22" wheels?

EXACTLY! My grandmother sold the huge house years ago, because it was too much for her to look after, to move into a really nice smallish place and drives a Toyota Corolla hatchback which is coming up to 10 years old.

She asked me to check when she bought it and I was shocked to see it was 9 years 8 months ago...and it has only done 75,000 kms.

That said I have noticed a little "pissing contest" between her and some of her bridge friends. :lol:

They are all rushing to buy electronic devices that they will have very little, if any, use for. Like she wants a DVD player...even though she doesn't really know what it does. She just got a HUGE plasma TV...she says because she was having trouble seeing the other one.

Was his house when he was fixing the old rolls for the kids pool inauguration this year?
Need to watch again, but it doesn't look like the same house shown in the Speed/Jet fighter thing.

[]s
China
http://coolwall.br101.org

there was that one where he was driving the DB7 and he parked in front of a house and got out of it and was talking to himself while walking toward a house. was that his?

Per Show

Per Show

I know that per show th Top Gear presenters get ?25,000 and al of them do other programmes.

^ Thanks for the insight, but I think it would be preferred if you didn't bump such an old thread just to say that... it's been almost four years since the last reply, and Jeremy's likely made a few million more pounds since then too.

Welcome to FinalGear at any rate, I was almost a total noob when I made this thread... time freaking flies.

According to Wiki....
Wikipedia said:
in 2007, it was reported that Clarkson earned ?1m a year for his role as a Top Gear presenter, and a further ?1.7m from books, DVDs and newspaper columns
Someone I know who works in PR once contacted his agent regarding after dinner speaking and public appearances and the figure was something like ?18k for two hours, and another ?2k for his PA to be there to monitor his phone.

Didn't he complain that he lost a lot of money when AIG went AOT?

You guys try to determine how much he is worth based on his tv presenting fees alone...you forget he's co-exec producer with Andy Wilman, thus is he on a completely different pay scale to the BBC comapred to his co-presenters. Plus he does make some money from franchising the Top Gear franchise to other countries, plus his appearance fees, plus his books and DVDs, plus countless other sources of income we aren't even aware of.

Jeremy Clarkson?

Priceless.

One of my mums friends works for a bank which should remain unnamed, her job is to go to rich clients houses to sort out there finances. Well the other month she went to the Clarkson residence, and Jeremy, and his wife signed something that meant they transfered 300k into a different bank account. made me :O when she told me. Worse thing is she isn't even a fan of Top Gear and yet she got to go in his house :p

there was that one where he was driving the DB7 and he parked in front of a house and got out of it and was talking to himself while walking toward a house. was that his?

Nope, that was not his house in the Cotswalds

His house is the one shown in Clarkson's Speed series and Who Do you Think you Are?

Don't forget he ownes the second penis-shaped lighthouse house shown many times on TG and Gordon Ramsay's The F Word on the Isle of Man,

Last edited:
Don't forget he ownes the second penis-shaped lighthouse house shown many times on TG and Gordon Ramsay's The F Word on the Isle of Man,

Not anymore, unless he's renting it out which I doubt. I've posted the link which proves it on here a few times but don't have the patience to search for it :p

Not anymore, unless he's renting it out which I doubt. I've posted the link which proves it on here a few times but don't have the patience to search for it :p

So it looks like the economic hard times has forced him to liquidate that property as well. Oh well, tough times forr everyone.