The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I have and yes, people are pretty dumb sometimes, but that's just too much. That's like saying that the world is flat - in this day and age its common knowledge that it's not. Grass is blue, the sun is green, the dollar is red, christmas trees are pink, and this dude got his gf pregnant over the internet :rolleyes:

Some people do/will believe it.

Three words:

Abstinence Only Education.

They need to use this:

firefoxc.jpg

Like that:

fb6ca75f026ad47322c5c7466905b539.jpg

They will then be fully protected.

I have and yes, people are pretty dumb sometimes, but that's just too much. That's like saying that the world is flat - in this day and age its common knowledge that it's not. Grass is blue, the sun is green, the dollar is red, christmas trees are pink, and this dude got his gf pregnant over the internet :rolleyes:

Fifty dollars is red. :canadian:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously? I mean, I know people can be thick, but seriously? That has got to be one giant troll-baiting forum.
Normally, I would agree with you... but I just watched My Car Is My Lover, which really stretched my boundaries of what some people actually believe.

Though, that's some epic trolling that one guy is doing.

Last edited:
for other themed troll sites see:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/

:blink: WOW.

Apparently, since I am a devout Lutheran, I belong to a "false religion".

And the first thread I see is titled "God hates cripples". Yes, Landover Baptist Church, God does. :rolleyes: Apparently, his only son, my savior Jesus Christ, hated them so much he treated them as his equals. :rolleyes: I suppose the cute, happy little girl with Downs Syndrome at my church would not be accepted at Landover Baptist.

How repugnant.

Those are the kind of repugnant assholes I hate. I have no problem with religion, nor do I have any issues with devout people of any faith. What I do hate are extremists of any faith, whether they're Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus or anything else. If belief gets in the way of morals, then it's gone too far. God does not hate the handicapped, nor any of the other groups they list. If you look at the old testament, it says God loves all of his creations. To these guys, I say "read the bible again, and don't selectively pick and choose."

Having said that, I am an atheist. I don't think this makes me a bad person.

You guys realize Landover Baptist is a joke, right?

jayhawk, I'd assumed you'd been around the internet long enough to know this. :tease:

Well I guess you got us.
successful_troll.jpg