Post a pic of yourself

^Dudes named Jon that has long hair and rides motorbikes rocks!!! + for that!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jon
:D

How come your guys' hair sticks nicely to your head? Mine is all puffed up all the time so it makes my head look huge... well, I think it makes my head look huge. :D

How come your guys' hair sticks nicely to your head? Mine is all puffed up all the time so it makes my head look huge... well, I think it makes my head look huge. :D

Dunno, but if you look at the pic, my hair isn't really sticking. It used to though, back when I had it all the way to my waist.

See, you wouldn't be mistaken for a girl because you have manly facial features and facial hair.

So, for all the other dudes looking like not-a-dudes, consider some facial hair features like a goatee.

No, because they are gay. I'd rather look like a chick than like an idiot.

It's not like I care... 16 months without a proper haircut and proud of it. :mrgreen:

Only 16? I'm almost up to 20 :mrgreen: and my facial hair hasn't been kempt in 3 months either, so i look a lot like a bum now. But as soon as I get some time off moving house/redecorating/renovating/unpacking boxes it's al gonna come off (yes, brace yourself, short-haired Adunaphel)

Only 16? I'm almost up to 20 :mrgreen: and my facial hair hasn't been kempt in 3 months either, so i look a lot like a bum now. But as soon as I get some time off moving house/redecorating/renovating/unpacking boxes it's al gonna come off (yes, brace yourself, short-haired Adunaphel)

Shave your head, I dare ya. Or at least buzz it with the machine on a very small number. :cool:

Shaved head with facial hair = awesome:

http://img209.imageshack.**/img209/692/warjasonstatham1056.jpg

Dude that guy does not have a shaved head, don't you see all that hair on his head? Shaved means bald like Howie 'Big Douche' Mandel.

HowieMandel2007.jpg