Lexus Corolla?

Supposedly this thing will start at 30-35k and a top spec will be above 40...

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND?!

"No, sir, I won't have the nice RWD BMW with the turbo V6, I'll have a tin can with a cow stitched to the inside and a hamster wheel under the hood"

Last edited:
So...does every new Japanese car have to use the Ford 3-bar grill? The Honda Insight does, too.

Supposedly this thing will start at 30-35k and a top spec will be above 40...

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND?!

"No, sir, I won't have the nice RWD BMW with the turbo V6, I'll have a tin can with a cow stitched to the inside and a hamster wheel under the hood"

You're assuming pretend eco-mentalists think like normal human beings.

How well did the Acura Integra/RSX sell?

I'm glad Infiniti killed the G20 and Acura the RSX; get rid of the rebadged econo cars. I hate the ES300 and yell at it every time I see one.

http://img413.imageshack.**/img413/5335/lukefacepalm.jpg

Your BMW fan-boy badge is confiscated for two weeks. BMW is all about the inline 6, Porsche all about the flat 6.

Just read the review on C&D. They said the typical Lexus "isolationist" cabin, a trait that won many buyers over, is gone. Replacing the luxurious serenity is the "mooing" made by the motor. The Prius can be equipped with the same options as the Lexus and returns much better mileage than the HS250h's 35/34(!) MPG. In short, buy a Prius diesel Merc or a Jetta TDI. Here's the link to the article:

C&D Lexus HS250h Short Take Road Test

I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize, but Lexus drivers are already some of the worst on the road today (especially RX drivers, like the one that tried to hit-and-run my friend after T-boning his car), and Prius drivers already have that smug affiliation.

So combine the two, especially in the state of MA, and we end up with...the worst fucking drivers in the country, those uppity bastards with a double sense of entitlement and even less of a concern for their fellow man. I can't wait for these to hit the street and get tailgated in the left lane at 85mph while watching the HS250h* driver abruptly swerve into the middle lane and cut me off only to get stuck behind a slower car and repeat the process, like an IS driver did to me last week on 495.

The horror.

* Also, the name sounds like a washing machine.

I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize, but Lexus drivers are already some of the worst on the road today (especially RX drivers, like the one that tried to hit-and-run my friend after T-boning his car), and Prius drivers already have that smug affiliation.

So combine the two, especially in the state of MA, and we end up with...the worst fucking drivers in the country, those uppity bastards with a double sense of entitlement and even less of a concern for their fellow man. I can't wait for these to hit the street and get tailgated in the left lane at 85mph while watching the HS250h* driver abruptly swerve into the middle lane and cut me off only to get stuck behind a slower car and repeat the process, like an IS driver did to me last week on 495.

The horror.

* Also, the name sounds like a washing machine.

Trendy luxury car drivers are like animals. If they're bullying you, you appear weak.

Try getting yourself some Hollywood blood and drag out bloody hand marks on your tailgate. Being able to kill a man will show them you have sufficient strength. I assume you the Lexus drivers won't be a problem. However, BMW drivers might take their chances and outrun you anyway.

Last edited:
What a horrible car. I would take a new 3 series or a diesel Jetta way over this thing...wow I can't wait to laugh at them...

Hmm I read this and thought that every (new) luxury car should be fitted with a device that upon any significant impact would make the vehicle incapable of speeds in excess of 3mph for 30 minutes to prevent that shit.

I swear luxury car owners always seem to be the cheapest bastards on the planet and do anything to get out of responsibilities.