2009 Le Mans/LMS/ALMS Thread

Anyone have a pic of the wonderful sounding lady that the commentators are hitting on?

They said it might've been filled with diesel. I hope they're joking.

I think they were speculating first then realised it was ridiculous and now they are joking about it.

Last edited:
LOL n00b at the restart.

EDIT:

Christ that was close. I wonder if anyone would get a penalty for not obeying double waved yellows in the second set of cars released.

Last edited:
Please move that car, no more safety cars

EDIT: thank god

WHY is SpeedTV live stream not working? I've missed 30 mins since I got home...

WHY is SpeedTV live stream not working? I've missed 30 mins since I got home...

Working for me too. It should be resuming on TV in less than 15 minutes.

I love the smell of Diesel in the morning.

Smells like...Victory.

... Must be my shit internet. Oh well, hopefully they will recap everything when it comes back on TV
You didn't miss much, most of it was just safety car. only highlight is that the Perscarolo #17 had a bad crash which caused one of the safety cars. Also some noob spun his car in the restart and almost collected someone.

Last edited:
Wait. I was half listening just now, did they just say #8 hit a tire wall?

15 hours done, and another hour mostly spent behind safety car.

P1
Apparently the leading #9 Peugeot with Marc Gene at the wheel gained this time around from the safety car and is now a full lap ahead of the chasing #8 Peugeot driven by Bourdais. Dindo Capello is now on third a further lap back. The #007 Aston Martin is the best of the rest ahead of the two Kolles Audis with the #14 still doing a heroic effort with only two drivers ahead of the #15. The Pescarolo Judd has made it up to seventh past the #11 Oreca Matmut car, with Speedy Racing Lola Aston Martin and the #008 Aston Martin rounding up the top ten.

P2
Again no changes with the big gaps and most of the time spent behind safety car. Team Essex still leads ahead of the Navi Team Goh Porsche and Speedy Racing Lola.

GT1
Also things remain as they were, the gap is now just under minute and a half between the factory Corvettes.

GT2
Risi Competizione still leads a Ferrari 1-2-3 with JMW Motorsport and BMS Scuderia Italia holding the other podium places. Imsa Performance has gone up to fourth while the Flying Lizards Porsche is apparently has hit trouble. AF Corse Ferrari rounds up the top five.