Hmmm. The window seems to be dirty.

Lots of people are not noticing it. :lol:

I noticed the fallen tree...

But then I thought: "How nice, they got an ornamental fallen tree trunk crossing the fence!"

In fact, I had noticed only the trunk. I needed to read the text before realizing the green part was part of the fallen plant and not some other short tree seen from above...

Then you say it's not the first time... Was it the wind to deliver the fatal blow to that trees, or are you implying that in your neighbourhood trees randomly fall down for no reason?

Lots of people are not noticing it. :lol:

I did notice the tree, but instead i was trying to figure out where the dirty bits on the window were. It looks pretty clean to me, you can see through it can't you? :p:lol:

This will only make sense if you're local.
128904433342896380.jpg

And yes, rabbit pie would be epic.

In a trick of perspective & probably expectation, it looks like a rusty, old style beetle dumped in your next door neighbour?s garden.
(Roofline is the tree & the waistline is the fence.) :)

that requires money

Yes, only it would be like -200$ to get there.

Got to spend money to make money.

:cry:
I want sun

Are you sure? We have buckets and buckets of sun here and 95+F (35C) temperatures to go along with it. Since it rained for 3 weeks before getting hot the humidity is pretty much fully saturated. Nice.

well it's 84F and 100% humidity without sun so why not.

Hey, 84 is a pretty fine temperature, either with or without sun. 100% humidity is awful, though.