OMG, The Fail.....Lapo Elkann's custom 599 w/VIDEO

Aiolos

Car(s)
2005 Toyota Rav4 :-/ (Mom's)
God, the outside is ok, but not what I would do, but the interior.....:barf:

Forever in Blue Jeans: Fiat scion's denim Ferrari 599 [w/VIDEO]

What do you do when you're heir to an enormous industrial empire? Well, pretty much anything you want. Like order up a Ferrari made to match your favorite pair of jeans.

Nope, this isn't the latest splurge by Paris Hilton; the car you see here is reportedly owned by one Lapo Elkann, grandson of the late billionaire industrialist and Fiat chairman Gianni Agnelli. Evidently not satisfied with a Diesel-edition Fiat 500, the notorious playboy ordered up his latest ride from the family-owned company decked out in a custom two-tone matte paint job. The body is painted in baby blue, the roof, mirrors and pentagram wheels contrast in a darker shade. Inside, the party continues with denim upholstery replacing the usual sumptuous leather. Taste being subjective and all, if you're retching at the site of this kitchy ride, just remember: it could be worse. This guy could be running the company ? and Chrysler along with it. Come to think of it, perhaps this is some sort of perverse keep-it-in-the-family nod to the AMC Gremlin X Levi's Edition?

Check out the images in the gallery below and the video after the jump. Thanks for the tip, Patrick!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANZOOK4WyHw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

ferrari-599-lapo-1.jpg

ferrari-599-lapo-4.jpg

ferrari-599-lapo-2.jpg

ferrari-599-lapo-3.jpg

ferrari-599-lapo-5.jpg

I was like "okay, that's not my cup of tea but it's not barftastic", that is until I saw the interior...

That interior just makes me sad, like a parent I'm not angry but I'm disappointed.

I was like "okay, that's not my cup of tea but it's not barftastic", that is until I saw the interior...

I actually like the color but OH GOD SEATS :?

Why would they do that that can't be comfortable.

Who would say that "I know what my supercar needs! Seats that look like they're covered in old ripped jeans!"?I also hope that's just a print

:roflmao:

I never understood painting cars baby blue. It looks like unpainted fiberglass to me.

I kind of like how it upsets ppl who will probably never own in or sit in the car. yes that interior is pretty nasty but hey he's got money and i don't, i dont really care what stupid things he does to that car, its not i was in line to buy it and he's snatched it away from me and ruined it.

If i was on that car waiting list, then yes i'd be annoyed.

And the fact is he probably did it to show and to purposely annoy car fans who never have a chance of owning one. So in fact all youre doing is feeding him satisfaction. If you dont want to give him that, then say how much you like that car.

some of these rich bastards deserve their pants to be taxed away so they wouldn't be able to afford ruining a perfectly good supercar like this poor 599.

/rant