Most distracting audience member

this guy to the right.... he distracted me a whole lot... why is he looking at Hammond's bottom and licking his lips?!?

Attachments

• grab285063.png
    grab285063.png
    401 KB · Views: 71
I preffer her, dunno why cause I normally like brunette girls more, but she has somethin

she reminds me of Elisha Cuthbert of 24 fame... now there's a girl i'd like to see on Top Gear.

Is it possible to show any less emotion or expression in a single face? With such little expression lines in her face this is not only as per the directors request.

probably part of that whole 'Twilight' emo thing that seems to be going on right now. the "the world hates me and i hate the world" thing, i've always followed the sobering rule of "no matter how bad it's for you, its worse for someone else out there"

probably part of that whole 'Twilight' emo thing that seems to be going on right now. the "the world hates me and i hate the world" thing, i've always followed the sobering rule of "no matter how bad it's for you, its worse for someone else out there"

What do you mean, "right now"? Kids have been pulling that shit since the dawn of time. That general affect is pretty much the definition of "teenager."

i'd have to say that she is a very distracting audience member (technically she is an audience member because she was in the audience at the end of the episode...)

spoiler tags due to it being from 13x06

hott.jpg

What do you mean, "right now"? Kids have been pulling that shit since the dawn of time. That general affect is pretty much the definition of "teenager."

And there were no teenagers before the 1950ies. True story.

i'd have to say that she is a very distracting audience member (technically she is an audience member because she was in the audience at the end of the episode...)

spoiler tags due to it being from 13x06

hott.jpg

The whole sequence, I could only look at one... or better said two things,
:eek::jawdrop:

Trust you dudes to find another justification for posting that plastic fantastic's pic! :rolleyes:
You'd never find us not-a-dudes doing that! Oops my finger slipped.......;)

^Who? Usain Bolt? or the guy with the clap?