RESULTS - July Photoshop competition

Congrats dj.Taka, great chop you had there.Can't complain about my place :)

Well done Taka great chop, great level of detail there. It really was close between the top 3. Hopefully it'll be just as good next time. :)

Wow. I beat Salguod? Dam it was close tho. Thanks guys.

/VICTORY PUNCH IN AIR :mrgreen:

Still not giving you that e-$9 dollars Red_bull cause you voted for me to win. :lol:

Do I have to PM you next comps chop Red_Bull?

well back to 0 points.. that did not work at all it seems. nice chops allaround and grats to the winner..

CraigB said:
^ Same here.

I guess my stuff is way to subtle....

The problem is that we can only vote for our top three. It doesnt mean yours was rubbish. Yours was probably a bit too subtle CraigB, technically it was very well done, it just didnt have that 'wow' factor :p

What would people think of extending the voting range to top 5?

dj.TATA said:
Still not giving you that e-$9 dollars Red_bull cause you voted for me to win.

Haha, I said all that right after NAIDANAC A had posted his votes. I voted first to lock my votes away so I wouldn't be tempted to change them based on the voting pattern of other members. You had the lead at that time, but it was anyone's game. I still thought Salguod would come through :p

And yes, please select another car for the August competition and PM me :D

Last edited:
Congrats dj.taka, well done. I got 0 points as expected considering I only spent 2 hours on it before I was over it and sent it in for a bit of fun.

I'm happy to go to 5 votes, would've been handy this month. :)

Would you change the scoring, or would it just be 5pts, 4pts.... 1pt?

Something like 6 4 3 2 1 perhaps.

I just had to alter the pic for RB to make it look 'studio' looking, not many clean shots of older cars exist these days. So he'll probably post it next time he's on.

The only hint is I've owned one before and I miss it. :)

Damn I'm late. 7th! Knew the cliched fake ad route would be never ending hilarity.. Congrats, Taka, nice work!