Bacardi?
Vodka and Orange?
Ribena Toothkind?
Chocolate milk?
Regular milk?
Breast milk?
Baby formula?
Calpol?

I think I covered it all there...I am sure I have gotten it right somewhere :)

Bring on the reps!!:p

Here's one I'll regret posting. My mate took it while we were out on some greenlanes in the SIII. Why he feels the need to take photos of me when I let him use the camera is anyone's guess. I'm pulling a face I think, doesn't usually look like that. Also notice the shirt I'm wearing, the FG Utter Pirates one. :D

http://img198.imageshack.**/img198/7408/dsc0600s.jpg

^ I was thinking more of Howden Haynes with more hair...

howden_and_leena.jpg

edit: wish there was a better picture of Howden.

I never got the point of alcoholic energy drinks. So you're drinking a depressant (alcohol) with something that's supposed to pump you up? The result is that you'll be the most annoying drunk ever.

So you're drinking a depressant (alcohol) with something that's supposed to pump you up? The result is that you'll be the most annoying drunk ever.

No, I think you have the point quite clearly!

So you're drinking a depressant (alcohol) with something that's supposed to pump you up? The result is that you'll be the most annoying drunk ever.
I don't see what's so confusing about that.

Drunk people are annoying.

Drunk people, pumped full of energy and hyperactivity and stupid ideas and the energy to do them, must be completely unbearable to be around.

loiter_fact.jpg

Totally pilfered the idea from Final Daihatsu...just cracked me up too much not to make, thought I would share.

IMG_0162-2.jpg

Utter Pirate, you say?

I am not really that small, the person next to me is seven foot tall. I heard one person yell "FINAL GEAR WHOOO!!" when I was at Road America wearing that shirt.....[/QUOTE]

If you were wearing that hat too whoever that was should've recognized you. You're wearing your avatar on your head :O