Need a car related phrase for a school shirt (SOMEWHAT URGENT)

mickeyyeety

My senior year in high school is coming up in another week or so. Before the end of junior year, our class decided on our class name, which is "Absolutely Seniors," which is retarded...

Well, they hand out shirts that say that on the front, and on the back, they say "Absolutely..." and then a blank, that you have to fill in. Then you have get it air brushed on the back with a picture underneath it.

Since I'm such a VW fanboi, I thought of the 1st one, but am looking for something creative?! :cry:

My ideas so far:
Absolutely Dubbin' it up
Absolutely NOT the Stig
Absolutely POOOWWWAHHH

Last edited:
Absolutely Warsaw-bound*

*Not recommended, given the retarded mentality of school boards.

/C'mon, it's VW, a war reference is a given.

Serious suggestion: Absolutely in Da House. Ja...

Should have been ABSOLUT SENIORS.

Absolutely commissioned by our fuhrer

Absolutely Superb.

*Insert picture of boring VW group saloon here*

I know, it's genius.

I have a feeling none of these will get you laid :p

just a full stop.

Absolutely.

It can mean whatever you want it to mean then

"Absolutely no water in THIS radiator!" - or words to that effect, if you're a Clarkson-angering Beetle fan.

"Absolutely... astonishing!" - if you want to quote the curly-headed thug describing just about every Ferrari or Aston Martin... in the world.

"Absolutely Fabulous" - if you're a fan of a certain Jennifer Saunders-fronted sitcom from the 1990s. Though this is probably not what you were looking for, I figured I'd mention it anyway.

And the one I'd go for...

"Absolutely indestructible" - accompanied by a cartoon of a Mk1 Golf GTI accelerating away from a week-old Peugeot 407 with black smoke pouring out of the exhaust pipe...

Absolutely Vodka is what I would go for, even though it's not car related.

But I agree on the Absolutely bound for Warsaw one :D

What about:

"Don't worry, I've got a Jaaag!"

:D

Absolutely aircooled (well apart for the T-shirt)
Absolutely horizontally opposed

Absolutley anything car related won't make any sence to anybody, except us ... obviously, i'd go for something memrobale that happened in the past years in your class

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, went with Absolutely Hammering Down, with a picture of me in a car burning rubber, which is gonna be airbrushed on the bottom