Carbage

you are just jealous :tease:

why should I? :D I just ordered a new A6 Avant Quattro! :p

^ I think he just has a HUGE hate for ricerboys and Japanese cars, maybe because one or many of them offended him greatly somehow...

No I dont hate them, I just cant understand the hype, I just cant see whats so mindblowing on a Honda CRX with Plasticparts and Lime-Green rims, I think its ugly, if I want to see something mindblowing, I would drive to Frankfurt this weekend and sat myself in the new Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. :D

Does it really look cool when a small little guy industrial fella Powerslides in its Nissan Silvia which has Plastic bumpers fitted to it and rims which are painted in an gopingly shoking lime green? I rather go and watch an Golf-Game than this.

This Need-For-Speed-Underground-4 or what ever shizzle did ruin the whole public scene, you can see Peugeots whith Plastic bumpers on it, which probably dont fit, and then they ran out money to paint them, pretty much like Hammond's Hyundai in the TG's Perfect-Cars-for-an-17-year-old-Challenge, so there you are, if you want end up like this, go Japanese :lol:

As if there are no idiots doing exactly the same thing to 3-series, Golfs etc. You even talk of Peugeots yourself... but yeah, lol! Japcars!
:rolleyes:

well he obviously hates tuning in general.

7467805.jpg

I really like that yellow brabus smart. It's not trying to be anything it isn't, and the colour is sort of cute. :)

any better?
wpxcn.jpg

All Ferraris look nice if u avoid the face and sometimes the buttocks.

112_0810_11z+2010_ferrari_california+rear_view.jpg

well he obviously hates tuning in general.

Then I wouldnt sell polished alloy rims and Lowprofile tyres, you all understand me wrong, I like tuning, but in an noble way, because Im a man for propper stuff, and when you're not shut up, you'll be alot shorter *chainsaw rev* :lol::lol:

Trying to get this thread back on track:

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

I really don't get what's going on with the boot lid.

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

I almost (well, not really) felt sorry for the owner of this BMW. After I took this photo I went to the shop for some groceries and when I came back, there were a couple of kids riding their bikes in the car park and they literally laughed and shouted at the BMW & it's owner that the car looks like crap :D

_medium.jpg

This one looked a lot worse in the flesh, matte black with bright neon yellow stripes from front to back. I basically laughed out loud when I saw this :p

_medium.jpg

Got passed on the way home by a Boxster... A Boxster wearing "Carrera 4S" badging and sporting a very obnoxious fartcan. Also looked like it may have been lowered. No pics because he came out of nowhere in heavy traffic and was gone in a flash.

I saw a Trueno in that black and white color scheme (I think the wheels were green) and thought it actually looked kinda cool. It was also in perfect condition (at least externally).

And oh my god... Homer_Bart's post just kept getting worse and worse.

Electric power, 0-60 in 6.5 seconds...

Mind you it still has the crappy Brabus alloys that buckle if you even look at them funny.

The smart just needs a new paint scheme to rescue it from carbage.