Beer

My friend from M?nster tells me that's REALLY good, but I haven't been able to find it in Bavaria at all yet.
sry for the late response ... yes, it?s REALLY good. But not everything from Pinkus is that good (IMO of course), I really don?t like their Weizen, and their Pilsener is also not that good ...

And sadly you really don?t have a chance of bying such a local beer in bavaria ... like I have to do without all the great bavarian beers from small brewers ... :(

edit: according to their website, there are sold in some few bavarian (and BaW?) Stores, I?ll post the postal codes, maybe one of those is close to you. 74182, 79356, 88662, 95183 and 97277 for adress, website or phone-number -> http://www.pinkus-mueller.de/Brauerei/vertrieb.html

Last edited:
sry for the late response ... yes, it?s REALLY good. But not everything from Pinkus is that good (IMO of course), I really don?t like their Weizen, and their Pilsener is also not that good ...

And sadly you really don?t have a chance of bying such a local beer in bavaria ... like I have to do without all the great bavarian beers from small brewers ... :(

edit: according to their website, there are sold in some few bavarian (and BaW?) Stores, I?ll post the postal codes, maybe one of those is close to you. 74182, 79356, 88662, 95183 and 97277 for adress, website or phone-number -> http://www.pinkus-mueller.de/Brauerei/vertrieb.html

mmmm, 8 is the only one remotely near me, although I'm 80xxx, so that's a while off too.

Next time my friend brings back some from M?nster, I'm telling him to bring me some too.

Damn, this great beer is so drinakble it's actally dangerous :mrgreen:

cerveza-duvel.jpg

Got to be strong and resist the tentaion to drink one more...

Look what I got meself today:

3914573505_ae890d6035_b.jpg

Original Viking mead. Not exactly beer but I think it better fits in here, than in a thread about wine ;)

I'm drunk now.

Who's with me?

I'm drunk now.

Who's with me?

The only reason I don't have a hangover right now is because I'm still drunk... although the cause for my drunkness hardly belongs in a thread about beer.

Damn, this great beer is so drinakble it's actally dangerous :mrgreen:

cerveza-duvel.jpg

Got to be strong and resist the tentaion to drink one more...

i've never managed to drink more than 4 on one night :D
while it's easy to hose down 15 or more jupilers

Considering this is the Beer thread, anyone know anywhere to buy smaller label beers in Canada? Or what is good?

I only know of The Beer Store and LCBO which sells beer, and most of it is the huge company stuff.

I found I enjoy Steamwhistle, but still am looking for something really awesome.

steam_whistle-bottles.jpg

Also...I hate how CHEAP beer is in the states. Its 12.95 for a 6 pack of Steam Whistle here...and you guys pay $5 bucks.

Steamwhistle FTW!

Same sentiments on American beer prices.

Anything from the Mill St. Brewery is fairly good, if your going for a discount beer, get bohemian from the beer store. $28.50 for 24, and while it's not the best beer, it's far better than any other beer at it's price point. It's the ideal student beer.

Anyways, my latest purchase is a 6 pack of Dogfish Head IPA.

6pkbDogfish60MinIPA.jpg

Not a bad IPA at all, it reminds me a lot of a Canadian IPA by Phillips.

I had many very good beers over the the summer which I did not document, but should of.

i've never managed to drink more than 4 on one night :D
while it's easy to hose down 15 or more jupilers

I think my record stands at 6.... But damn, was I wasted.

I raise you 12 and a half, but then that was over a period of 6 hours, so 2 an hour, and also that was a long time ago. These days on a heavy night I would have 8-10 strong beers. :cool:

im sad because im out of beer. :(

Just picked up 4 six packs of St. Ambroise Oatmeal Stout. It's heavenly stuff.
IMG_7421.JPG

Last edited:
Now imwell on my way to polishing off a 12er of this wonderful brew

yeungling.jpg

damn im fucked up lol