Random Thoughts....

haha! Oh, I remember the game from college.... OH SHIT!!!! *Goes to tell everyone to piss them off*

Joking btw.

I was going to do some work but then I came on here... that's a bad thing...

Wohoo, I bought Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy today :D. ?23.55.

I just have to hide it from mum because she only told me yesterday to stop spending...

Never came accross one upto this point yet.....

Contact info for friends (phone numbers, email addresses, screennames that I might not know), and organized party invitation system are two I've come across. Mind you I could count on one hand the number of times I've logged into my account.

Wohoo, I bought Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy today :D. ?23.55.

I just have to hide it from mum because she only told me yesterday to stop spending...

:cheers: best book (series) ever

Facebook went in the crapper after they started adding a million annoying applications. It's still useful for numbers and birthdays I can't remember, but aside from that: ugh.

The start of its descent into hell was letting people outside college join, IMHO. It was cool, simple, and useful when it came out. Now: no.

Is it me or is there much more bitching on FinalGear than there used to be?

Is it me or is there much more bitching on FinalGear than there used to be?

I am bitching this week because my birthday is on Tuesday. A week before it, I get depressed, then angry and bitter, then I have a panic attack (no, seriously) the day before. Right now I am in the bitter/angry mode.

This username makes me crave Cocoa Puffs.

Mmmm, Cocoa Puffs.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Best night eeeevvvveeeerrrr~!

Went to the Improv that's local to me with my cutie pie to see Ralphie May, who was good thankfully since most of his YouTube stuff I watched wasn't that great. Got a picture with Ralphie and my cutie pie which was kinda difficult because people were just mobbing him :lol:. Afterwards we went to grab food, got a balloon from the diner (Red Robin for those in the states) then proceeded to walk around with balloons tied to our wrists amongst our peers who stared at us like we were crazy. Well, we were slightly crazy because we had a squeaking balloon fight! Walked off the alcohol we both had then drove around in my car and somehow wound up at the beach that has a pier. Kinda cold but not really (yay for SoCal weather), walked the pier talking and arms around each other (eeeeee!) then.. I decided we should walk in the sand! If you saw the picture I posted in the shirt/dress, that's what I wore that night with pants but since we had done a lot of walking my pants were becoming annoying since I would have to tug them up every few steps, so I went in to the restroom and took off my pants. He had the biggest grin ever!

It was ~1:40AM on the pier so not a lot of people there but still a decent amount that were fishing so I was ok with walking around like that, but I tugged the shress (shirt+dress) down anyways. So yea, walked on the beach for a good while, found a lifeguard tower to climb up and hang out on, chatted about random things, asked questions, etc.

I would have to say this was the bestest date I've ever had. Ack he's so cute @_@ Finally I'm not one of the non-depressed, self-loathing FG members.

:tease:

Last edited:
Try putting some hydrogen peroxide on it :evil:
Checks active ingredients of Peroxyl:
(in each 10mL)
Hydrogen Peroxide 150mg.....debriding agent
Yup, that's what I put on it, make it nice and numb and cleanses the canker sore.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Best night eeeevvvveeeerrrr~!

Went to the Improv that's local to me with my cutie pie to see Ralphie May, who was good thankfully since most of his YouTube stuff I watched wasn't that great. Got a picture with Ralphie and my cutie pie which was kinda difficult because people were just mobbing him :lol:. Afterwards we went to grab food, got a balloon from the diner (Red Robin for those in the states) then proceeded to walk around with balloons tied to our wrists amongst our peers who stared at us like we were crazy. Well, we were slightly crazy because we had a squeaking balloon fight! Walked off the alcohol we both had then drove around in my car and somehow wound up at the beach that has a pier. Kinda cold but not really (yay for SoCal weather), walked the pier talking and arms around each other (eeeeee!) then.. I decided we should walk in the sand! If you saw the picture I posted in the shirt/dress, that's what I wore that night with pants but since we had done a lot of walking my pants were becoming annoying since I would have to tug them up every few steps, so I went in to the restroom and took off my pants. He had the biggest grin ever!

It was ~1:40AM on the pier so not a lot of people there but still a decent amount that were fishing so I was ok with walking around like that, but I tugged the shress (shirt+dress) down anyways. So yea, walked on the beach for a good while, found a lifeguard tower to climb up and hang out on, chatted about random things, asked questions, etc.

I would have to say this was the bestest date I've ever had. Ack he's so cute @_@ Finally I'm one of the non-depressed, self-loathing FG members.

:tease:

Shit! They were right all along! If you do it to much you can go blind!

Last edited: