Random Thoughts....

if I used glasses all the time, the weak eye would get even weaker and I would actually need to use them all the time.

this is true. when I got my first pair of glasses when Iwas like 11 or 12 yo, it was some weak -1.0 or -1.5 or something. Weirdly, one eye got a lot better, and the other got a lot worse. At some point I had one eye which was nearly perfect (-0.5 or -0.75) and the other which was nearly blind (-5.50).
Now they're gradually working their way to "general nearsightedness" with -3.00 for the leftie and -4.50 for the rightie

so tonight: Bar and drinks or staying in and beeing bored?

Tiger Woods crashed his car today.

http://jalopnik.com/5414063/tiger-woods-seriously-injured-in-car-crash-near-florida-home

And those are some of the best puns I have ever seen/heard/read.

eg. "That's funny, I thought he could drive better than that"
"must have had a rough night."
"Hopefully he doesn't wind up handicapped."

Did you guys see what Jesper Parnevik said? It's gold

"I feel really sorry for Elin," he told The Golf Channel on Wednesday. "I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of ... I really feel sorry for Elin, since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him. We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

"It's a private thing, of course. But when you are the guy he is, the world's best athlete, you should think more before you do stuff. . . And maybe not just do it, like Nike says."

Well, you don't have the world's best track record with the first bit lately. :p

agreed, exactly the reason I'm having doubts :p I'ts just that I realy need to be around people at the moment....

^I'm suppoused to get thesis done, but instead I upgraded my interwebs. Suprising?

I am supposed to finish my essay, but today my room is a nice nao temp.

ZZZZZzzzzzz

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/12/03/MILFS.png

Old people using the internet

Haha, ew.

My mom needs to hurry up and give me money, dang it. I get some tomorrow, but I also have a HUGE project due and I'm out of coffee at home. Grrrr.

I'm either going to collapse, fall into a coma, or resort to panhandling by the end of the day, and I already owe one guy a cup of coffee for buying me some yesterday.

Perhaps she should make her own coffee?

it isn't completely random, just every 28 ish days :p

That would sort of make sense, but in this case it all happened in the span of about 12 hours.. Still waiting to hear back from her.. :|

agreed, exactly the reason I'm having doubts :p I'ts just that I realy need to be around people at the moment....

So maybe bar + reduced drinking - cell phone = better evening ?

So maybe bar + reduced drinking - cell phone = better evening ?

that's way I decided to stay in ;)

the drinking isent realy a problem ;) ......its just that, well im on leave.....and i'm Belgian so euhrmm :dunno:

I would if I had any left. :(

I think he means grow the plant, harvest the seeds, and grind them.

I don't see how it can't be doable in less than a day. :p