Girl getting punched in face - sensored. Opinions?

I think the thread has derailed.... quite badly :p. Its only a matter of time before we're back on gun ownership:D

Oh, I can see

[the following sentence is meant to be uttered in a veeeeeery heavy, deeply US, accent]

'cause, you know, if an officer stops a man, who has a gun at his side, that man is gonna stay calm, 'cause he has confidence in his gun, and the officer will respect him, 'cause when you're out there and you're alone, and you meet a man with a gun, you're gonna respect him.

So if everybody'd be allowed a gun, nobody'd have called nobody names. Not even the Norwegians.

:p

(P.S. clearly, I'm joking. After all, if the thread derailed, I have a good share of responsibility - :) )

Last edited:
The funny part is that this is the network that hasn't hesitated to show a sexual act in the last 15 years, including violent acts of sex (blurring out the actual genitalia or using 'creative' camera angles) but show someone throwing a punch, oh no! That's wrong!

The funny part is that this is the network that hasn't showed anything good in the last 15 years, including violent acts of sex (blurring out the actual genitalia or using 'creative' camera angles) but show someone throwing a punch, oh no! That's wrong!

Fixed that for you.

I didn't say that the depictions of sex were any good. :D

I mean, I remember when MTV actually showed music videos!

Heh, well the only things worthwhile that MTV showed were music videos and Beavis and Butthead. Now they show neither.

I didn't ever think Beavis and Butthead was worthwhile, so there you go.

However, the hypocrisy of "we'll show violent acts of sex and rape, but throwing a single punch is badbadbadbadbaddoubleplusnungood" is hilarious.

Last edited:
I mean, I remember when MTV actually showed music videos!

Me too, but it's been so long since then that I sometimes ask myself if maybe MTV has ever been the way it is today...

The best use of MTV is to put it on mute when you're boozing and putting some proper music on the stereo.

Music sucks, but there's quite a lot of pretty ladies on it.