Random Thoughts....

red and green are at least softer, blue is the worst, it has the most visible light of the three

red and green are at least softer, blue is the worst, it has the most visible light of the three

Blue lights at night are horrible.

I can only but recommend the only alarm clock I've ever had in my life

CLICK ME!

Goddammit, why can't beards grow more quickly? And more impressively? And more symmetrically?

^ random beard thought...Okay Santa is fat and his beard is quite thick, if Santa was thin would his beard be thicker?

what's the correlation?

/also one month beard ftw, though i do want to trim it back to what it should be now :/

My thought process is that with a fatter face the follicles would be further apart and with a thinner face they would be closer together.

what's the correlation?

/also one month beard ftw, though i do want to trim it back to what it should be now :/

His face is fat and has more surface area. If he was thinner there would be less surface area, but the number of follicles on his face would be the same. Thus his beard would be thicker, as thickness is an expression of density. Hair follicles/cm sq.

Edit: Clockwerk beat me to it.

it doesn't work that way i think, unless you're born thin and then get fat... and i've found that some thin people have thick beards and some thin people have not as thick beards with no variable... it's your hormones.

It's offensively cold right now. I doubt it reached above 24F/-4C all day. I don't see how you Yankees/Canucks deal with this shit for months on end.

It's offensively cold right now. I doubt it reached above 24F/-4C all day. I don't see how you Yankees/Canucks deal with this shit for months on end.

-4 is shorts weather. Yesterday it was -34.

Well, I got up early this morning, did my few jobs, and went shopping. Found the shorts I wanted, and a couple of other things I've been trying to find the last couple of months. Not too many idiots out early, and all was well with the world. Then I figured it was 'drive' time. Headed out on my favourite road (some straight bits, some twisty Ss and some lovely long sweeping bends over hill and dale). On the way home picked up a fresh roll from the bakery and a magnum ice cream.

It's a 'good to be me' day today. :grin:

Last edited:
Haha wow!

I just don't like it when the curtains don't match the carpet so to speak. :p

My beard is a mix of ginger with brown, mostly brown.

I'm brown haired.
Gosh it takes a while to grow.

Well yes, that's correct.

Personally, though my dad doesn't agree nor do most people, I think Ponting is getting on a bit.

He's too focused on his monotone Swisse Ultivites ads.