Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

It looks like ... *sunglasses* .... the wheels are coming off his plan.

YEEEeeeeeeAAAhhahhhhh!

revolting_door.gif

Several parts of that do not compute.

Advantage: Clockwerk :lol:

I was referring to the direction of the thread, but if you want to do one about the Honda .gif...

It looks like this is one racer.... *sunglasses* ... who couldn't take the heat.

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah!

That revolving door.....clearly witchcraft is involved.

All glory to the hypno door. I think someone accidentally hit a switch and squished that guy.

The entire door just folds inwards.
Did someone maybe forget to properly screw down the glass frames?

To me it looks like it actually chomped down on him, 3 separate panels sped up towards him and SMASH!

To me it looks like it actually chomped down on him, 3 separate panels sped up towards him and SMASH!

Looks like its controlled from somewhere to close into one panel and become more like a single door rather than a revolving one.

Somebody closed it without checking if somebody was walking though

Looks like its controlled from somewhere to close into one panel and become more like a single door rather than a revolving one.

Somebody closed it without checking if somebody was walking though

Don't most revolving doors do that? You know, so you can carry long things through and stuff.

I never got the purpose of revolving doors anyway. It just slows you down unnecessarily.
Just get a normal sliding door like everyone else

They say a Hungarian is the only kind of person who can follow you into a revolving door and come out the other side before you.