Want to help out the Final Gear LeMons team?

Rustoleum and paint rollers.

I'm liking all of these so far, particularly the more colourful ones, but I feel we're sorely missing cardboard rattle-can silver moon rims.

Gulf livery on LSD.

https://pic.armedcats.net/j/jo/joedoe/2010/03/21/fg_Lemons_ver9.png

I like that! Needs to be fluorescent paint though ;).

I was thinking about rally stripes earlier today.

Just spent a couple of minutes throwing this together in Paint:
4459379005_fc7f979d6a_b.jpg

It's pretty poor but you see what I was getting at.
Martini Racing, right? :)

I've got something as well. Redesigned theme, white all around instead of silver, black inner parts of the wheels. In my opinion - much more aggressive styling then my previous designs. As always, any feedback welcome.

Blue looks cool, the red just looks like it might attract too much attention to the car on the track for people to hit it, says the person with the red and white car.

Blue looks cool, the red just looks like it might attract too much attention to the car on the track for people to hit it, says the person with the red and white car.

Nah... Racing red is cool. The rick'n'roll thing, mentioned in FG LeMons 2010 topic, would definitely do the trick though.

How about Homer Simpson? This won't be that serious like stripes and logos, yet not insulting to the team (at least not as much as Rick'n'Roll) :p

Actually that graphic would be EPIC on the back of the car. Anyone got a Hi-Res picture of that piece of metal? I would do some wizardry PS magic to fit Homer there if I had one :D

I was trying to mimic the STP livery from when Richard Petty drove Pontiacs in NASCAR:

GTP_Outline.jpg

Apologies for the coloring book, I-suck-at-Photoshop-Elements crappiness.

I was going to try the Red Bull Pontiac drifting livery, but I think we've all realized that it's probably a little out of my experience level.

Actually that graphic would be EPIC on the back of the car. Anyone got a Hi-Res picture of that piece of metal? I would do some wizardry PS magic to fit Homer there if I had one :D

Maybe homer mooning the people we pass? :p

Maybe homer mooning the people we pass? :p

That's not a bad idea :) The only problem with any graphic there is that massive license plate gap. But if that could be filled (don't have any idea how to do that yet) the car might look like that:

There is even some space for an ass-kicking line of text. :D

Move Homer to point to the plates, either above or let his rear be on the plates :p

i wish this laptop could run PS so i could post some ideas, damn work takes too much time from worthwhile stuffs

Larger that that, let his legs go on either side

There is even some space for an ass-kicking line of text. :D

Just move this to the left, and it works, some bits get cut off, but the head will stay