April Photoshop Competition (back by popular demand)

Red_Bull

Gives you wings?
Hi guys, we're back!

Salguod has chosen the car to be chopped, a Mazda 2, here it is:

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/re/redbull/2010/04/05/Mazda-2_2008_1600x1200_wallpaper_1e.jpg

Remember, you're free to do whatever you want to this car and feel free to browse some previous competition threads for clues as to what people have been doing.

There are a few basic rules that will apply for all tourneys and that I'd like to point out

1. All finished chops must be resized 800x600 pixels wide and under 300kb in filesize.
2. Each member can only submit ONE picture
3. The photoshops mustn't contain any logo, writing or nicknames that might help recognize the original author
4. The pictures must be sent to Red_Bull by email at photoshopexercise@Gmail.com
or by PM (PM is the preferred method here)

You have until April 24th 2010

Last edited:
Hmmmmm....where to go with this....I look forward to trying!

Thanks for the super high res Werner. No idea what I'm doing with it but I'm sure I'll think of something.

So its a corvette again? (Hotlink fail!) :p
Sigh I miss the good all days! Maybe I coul......no no ....go study!

started mine ... hmmm a canalboat perhaps... or a bird..... hmmm

Err, ok a Corvette? It's supposed to be a Mazda2 obviously. A couple of guys have linked the same pic in posts above so if my shit attempt isn't working, I'm sure you're smart enough to use the ones below. I can't seem to upload on this rubbish computer/internet package. I'm moving house tomorrow which will have ADSL2 so I'll be in better shape next week.

Screw studying Archie411, get your priorities right and open up PS ;)

What's wrong with the pictures on the forum these days, it doesn't show the full hi-res version when i click on it? :S

Anyway, mine is nearly done. I've had to rework pretty well the entire car from ground up in order to make my idea work. I love how it's turning out though, it's really come together much better than I expected it would. Should be able to sign it off in a couple of hours :)

Well this has caught me out on holiday at my grandparents without intertubes or Photoshop... but anyway, I've got a week of vacation now, will start when I get home tomorrow.

So a Mazda 2, aye? :think:

Err, ok a Corvette? It's supposed to be a Mazda2 obviously. A couple of guys have linked the same pic in posts above so if my shit attempt isn't working, I'm sure you're smart enough to use the ones below. I can't seem to upload on this rubbish computer/internet package. I'm moving house tomorrow which will have ADSL2 so I'll be in better shape next week.

Screw studying Archie411, get your priorities right and open up PS ;)

What's wrong with the pictures on the forum these days, it doesn't show the full hi-res version when i click on it? :S

Anyway, mine is nearly done. I've had to rework pretty well the entire car from ground up in order to make my idea work. I love how it's turning out though, it's really come together much better than I expected it would. Should be able to sign it off in a couple of hours :)

Actually I been watching about 10 Zero Punctuation reviews and I read your post in the same speedy non punctuation way :lol:

I might just have to give this one a shot, I may have just somehow made some time to do this, but I'm not making any promises on entering this one. Studying really has to come first this month.

Can't think of anything to do for it yet.

done! imo did a pretty good job with it (compared to my skill ofc).. shall se how its received.

I just finished mine too! I'm very happy with the result and I can't wait to see the other entries!

I'm working on mine... plan on using as much of the allotted time as possible :D