Lens Flair

Seriously, that's why you're anti-adobe? Because of Lightroom's shitty organization that you are in no way forced to use? (and for that matter you're in no way forced to use Lightroom either, I don't and never will) That's weak, man. Not using das photoshop because you don't need it's full power and have everything you need in non-photoshop programs is one thing, making up bogus excuses is just lame. Seems to me that you're just hating the popular thing just to be different.
No, it's not just that, it's that the UI is completely stubborn and uncustomizable. OK, you can, uh, move some floating things around and that's it. I want real customization, like custom-defined toolbar buttons, sidebars, etc. There are too many things buried within menus that make working with Adobe products slow and cumbersome. It's like they were deliberately being obtuse when they designed the interface.

https://pic.armedcats.net/e/ep/epp_b/2010/04/27/dsc_0077.jpg

Last edited:
0684300.jpg

qoymio.jpg

Taken on my TZ7 not D50, hence slightly low quality :( But i'll still get it printed for my mum - this is our puppy now.

There are too many things buried within menus that make working with Adobe products slow and cumbersome. It's like they were deliberately being obtuse when they designed the interface.

What features are hidden in such a way? There is nothing like this in LR that I'm aware of so either I'm missing out on something, or you haven't tried it long enough to find out.

Jack Russel?

Parsons Terrier. And yes, PB, she is cute :p However she has also recently become a stroppy teenager who uses her teeth too much... :lol:

What features are hidden in such a way? There is nothing like this in LR that I'm aware of so either I'm missing out on something, or you haven't tried it long enough to find out.
Many common functions I would use in Photoshop require navigation through menu > sub-menu > sub-menu > tab > button blah blah blah. Corel software lets me make a toolbar button for pretty well anything, making it one click or keyboard shortcut.

However she has also recently become a stroppy teenager who uses her teeth too much...
Ah, yes, I remember that phase :D

Last edited: